The Student Room Group

Edexcel Chemistry C3 Exam/Predictions

What do you think is going to come up? i'm hoping the maths aspect does

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in year 12, last years exams were easy so expect some really tough questions, just remember to stay calm!

That's the best advice I can give you!!
Original post by chrlhyms
What do you think is going to come up? i'm hoping the maths aspect does

Hopefully some titrations & organic chemistry but no idea for predictions
Original post by ArafatQ
I'm in year 12, last years exams were easy so expect some really tough questions, just remember to stay calm!

That's the best advice I can give you!!

Thank you! Yeah there was hardly any maths on last years paper i was disappointed!
Original post by caitlinford3
Hopefully some titrations & organic chemistry but no idea for predictions

I would love them to ask me to draw an ester or carboxylic acid, easy marks which a lot of people couldn't get, and yeah i hope a good 4 mark on titrations comes up and other maths
I would love them to ask me to draw an ester or carboxylic acid, easy marks which a lot of people couldn't get, and yeah i hope a good 4 mark on titrations comes up and other maths

You're predicting my downfall Charlie...
Original post by lilymaysimpson
You're predicting my downfall Charlie...

omg lily.... :biggrin: you still have the rest of today to revise!!
omg lily.... :biggrin: you still have the rest of today to revise!!

I need to go over the maths for the hundredth time
Original post by lilymaysimpson
I need to go over the maths for the hundredth time

The formula in the book are a god send, memorise the formula and key words which apply to each and you'll be fine

oh please not other maths I just can't :frown:
i'd rather draw a carboxylic acid than an ester
i'm fkd
oh please not other maths I just can't :frown:
i'd rather draw a carboxylic acid than an ester
i'm fkd

i only think they could make you draw ethyl ethanoate and yeah but that would be 4 marks easily
i only think they could make you draw ethyl ethanoate and yeah but that would be 4 marks easily

yeah true I don't think they'd get us to draw anything harder. I'm just more worried about vol of gas, molar concentration and all of that bc I can't remember the formulas :frown:
yeah true I don't think they'd get us to draw anything harder. I'm just more worried about vol of gas, molar concentration and all of that bc I can't remember the formulas :frown:

just keep going over them as much as possible, i learnt them ages ago bc i knew that would happen to me omg
just keep going over them as much as possible, i learnt them ages ago bc i knew that would happen to me omg

think i'm getting there i've been making rhymes hahaha, would help if our spec for physics and chem wasn't self taught because haven't had a teacher since year 10 for physics and haven't had one from november to march for chem looool
think i'm getting there i've been making rhymes hahaha, would help if our spec for physics and chem wasn't self taught because haven't had a teacher since year 10 for physics and haven't had one from november to march for chem looool

same here I've had **** teachers so I've taught it all myself, i think if you get A/A* from that then you should feel even better
same here I've had **** teachers so I've taught it all myself, i think if you get A/A* from that then you should feel even better

don't jinx it!!!! but hopefully
Moles over vols (concentration). My teacher says this phase all the time. That's why I remember the formula :smile:
Original post by TSlayerr
Moles over vols (concentration). My teacher says this phase all the time. That's why I remember the formula :smile:

How clever! :smile:
Yay! No sleep b4 the exam :smile:
Well... It looks like I have learned my lesson. SLEEP before the exam. I struggled with the exam today :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending