The Student Room Group

What are your hobbies?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Elivercury
Anime, video games, TV shows, tabletop games....pizza and beer?

That does me.

Lol food is a hobby? :colondollar:

You need something physical, and get some fresh air;
Reply 21
Original post by BirdIsWord
I have in the past. But i wouldnt call that a hobby still

Well playing a sport is considered as a hobby, even Google agrees lol :wink:
Reply 22
Omg I hate that question, cuz then I have to pretend like I actually have a life lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lately its been mainly colouring in :colondollar: :laugh: I find it quite relaxing
Original post by Anonbabes
Lol food is a hobby? :colondollar:

You need something physical, and get some fresh air;

I'll pass, at the moment "fresh air" makes my head want to explode. Also physical activity requires too much effort.
:smile: I need a new hobby so thought of asking what other people's are, and see if I might find it interesting.

I LOVE cooking most of the time, shopping, going out being near nature, taking pics, reading and learning to speak arabic.

<3 <3 <3 I am considering doing crafting, or starting to do some sort of Sport at home e.g. Cycling or badminton :P

I don't know about you girls, but cycling makes me feel uncomfortable :/

I deffo recommend Arabic, also take up coding :biggrin:
Hobbies include;

:cig: green

Tumblr - fr0sr.tumblr.com (I tend to post my own photography, but I need to get a DLSR soon. - Currently use my smartphone, not that the quality is bad mind)

Photography - Mainly just landscapes and lighting but I do enjoy "glow" blogs.

Fashion - Take an interest in fashion, need to invest in more clothing tbh - /fa/ user :u: too expensive though.

Music - Somewhat unknown artists, and legendary bands like The Smiths and so on.
I go to a load of music events during the year, mainly in o2 Academies and stuff.

Motorbikes - Love riding, but haven't ridden since I got hit by a car. Low speed stuff but the point remains. - Looking to start riding again and get my licence to a2.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by A321
Omg I hate that question, cuz then I have to pretend like I actually have a life lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not make one? Lol

Original post by Spock's Socks
Lately its been mainly colouring in :colondollar: :laugh: I find it quite relaxing

Interesting , always thought of it as childish

I'll pass, at the moment "fresh air" makes my head want to explode. Also physical activity requires too much effort.

Erm try it

Original post by Al-farhan
I deffo recommend Arabic, also take up coding :biggrin:

Arabic language is 😍😍😍. It's beneficial for Muslims aswell. I need to be motivated to learn speaking it and understanding it

Original post by fr0sr_
Hobbies include;

:cig: green

Tumblr - fr0sr.tumblr.com (I tend to post my own photography, but I need to get a DLSR soon. - Currently use my smartphone, not that the quality is bad mind)

Photography - Mainly just landscapes and lighting but I do enjoy "glow" blogs.

Fashion - Take an interest in fashion, need to invest in more clothing tbh - /fa/ user :u: too expensive though.

Music - Somewhat unknown artists, and legendary bands like The Smiths and so on.
I go to a load of music events during the year, mainly in o2 Academies and stuff.

Motorbikes - Love riding, but haven't ridden since I got hit by a car. Low speed stuff but the point remains. - Looking to start riding again and get my licence to a2.

Sounds like you've got a fun life! I love nature and taking pic.

Erm try it

I did, I wasn't a fan.
Sounds like you've got a fun life! I love nature and taking pic.

Work 40 hours a week :'(
Not much time to do stuff anymore, but in the weekends is when the proper fun happens. :biggrin:
I did, I wasn't a fan.

So you're a "shut-in" ?
Original post by fr0sr_
So you're a "shut-in" ?

Hmmm perhaps. On the one hand I leave my flat regularly. On the other hand it is rarely through choice and I'd much rather stay inside if able. I'd never considered it before.

Although there is quite a gap between not enjoying physical activities such as sports and being a shut-in I would note.
Reply 32
I did, I wasn't a fan.

Are you depressed? Can't see why you wouldn't like fresh air or going for a walk outside

Original post by fr0sr_
Work 40 hours a week :'(
Not much time to do stuff anymore, but in the weekends is when the proper fun happens. :biggrin:

Wow long hours! What job?
Oooo lol so what do you do usually on the weekends? 😄
Reply 33
Hmmm perhaps. On the one hand I leave my flat regularly. On the other hand it is rarely through choice and I'd much rather stay inside if able. I'd never considered it before.

Although there is quite a gap between not enjoying physical activities such as sports and being a shut-in I would note.

Erm why not consider playing kinetic sports indoor / play chess
Are you depressed? Can't see why you wouldn't like fresh air or going for a walk outside

Nope, I'd consider myself rather happy go lucky in fact.

I can't see why you'd like going outside for fresh air or a walk. To each their own.
Erm why not consider playing kinetic sports indoor / play chess

I'm confused, how is chess more physically active than playing any other tabletop game?

Incidentally, 40 hours is a standard work week for most companies.
Wow long hours! What job?
Oooo lol so what do you do usually on the weekends? 😄

I'm an IT Engineer. - I spend about 10hrs a week on commuting too. :frown: Used to be 20, but thankfully it reduced.

Just go out to various events and have a good time really. London and the like.
One of my last "jaunts" led me to meet Grimmy - which was odd.
Reply 37
Original post by fr0sr_
I'm an IT Engineer. - I spend about 10hrs a week on commuting too. :frown: Used to be 20, but thankfully it reduced.

Just go out to various events and have a good time really. London and the like.
One of my last "jaunts" led me to meet Grimmy - which was odd.

Events like
Events like

Music, went to see:

Foxes
The Smyths
Keaton Henson
The 1975

All different genres really - mainly in London.
Roundhouse, Brixton o2 Academy, KOKO etc. - Got a number of other events planned for the winter mainly :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
My hobbies are sleeping,watching tv and eating Doritos .I can finish one big packet in 15 minutes.another hobby is pottery and artery:smile:...and boxing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending