The Student Room Group

LOL what do you think abou this Muslim Rapper

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$

SHE IS SO FUC*NG PRETTY :love::love:
DEM INDIAN GIRLS

[video="youtube;BbzMR2Nx1uc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbzMR2Nx1uc[/video]
Original post by Magic Member
Nuh-uh

[video="youtube;sILC0pe_oMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILC0pe_oMM[/video]

Omg he sounds like collie buddz his style of music LOL what a little poser *****.
Original post by MrOlaftheSnowman
Being Muslim, I am very disappointed seeing young Muslims getting into music because music is haraam (unlawful)

There is not a single Noble Verse in the Noble Quran that prohibits music. In fact, music and songs are allowed. Some Muslims however claim that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did prohibit music. Well, the section below actually proves the otherwise from the Sayings of Prophet Muhammad himself.

The music that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him prohibited was the one that the infidels used to play which involved sexual activities by the women. It was part of the pagan Arabs' custom, and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted to prevent Muslims to be anywhere near that type of music, because it was a sinful music; a music that led to sinful activities.

The Muslims played music and sang the famous Islamic song "Talaa El-Badru Alayna" which means "The full moon had come upon us." When the prophet visited medina.

BukhariVolume 2, Book 15, Number 70:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath (a story about the war between the two tribes of the Ansar, the Khazraj and the Aus, before Islam). The Prophet (p.b.u.h) lay down and turned his face to the other side. Then Abu Bakr came and spoke to me harshly saying, "Musical instruments of Satan near the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ? " Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) turned his face towards him and said, "Leave them." When Abu Bakr became inattentive, I signaled to those girls to go out and they left. It was the day of 'Id, and the Black people were playing with shields and spears; so either I requested the Prophet (p.b.u.h) or he asked me whether I would like to see the display. I replied in the affirmative. Then the Prophet (p.b.u.h) made me stand behind him and my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, "Carry on! O Bani Arfida," till I got tired. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked me, "Are you satisfied (Is that sufficient for you)?" I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave.
Original post by Magic Member

[video="youtube;BbzMR2Nx1uc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbzMR2Nx1uc[/video]

she is 1000 times hotter than this

in my opinion
Original post by MrOlaftheSnowman
Being Muslim, I am very disappointed seeing young Muslims getting into music because music is haraam (unlawful)

Olaf is haram too.
Original post by xobeauty
He sounds like collie buddz. Why does this Arab have such a carribean feel to his music, what a poser.

Arabs can't make music that has Carribean influence?
Original post by Legendary Quest
Arabs can't make music that has Carribean influence?

For what?
The lyrics :erm:
I apologise on behalf of all Arabs for isis and him.
Original post by Biryani007
The lyrics :erm:

Lol its crazy right!
What about the lyrics :tongue:
Original post by saeed9757
I apologise on behalf of all Arabs for isis and him.

What aren't you liking?
What aren't you liking?

I am not a fan of the autotune overuse, i just dont like the t-pain style
What aren't you liking?

are you Portuguese?
Original post by saeed9757
are you Portuguese?

my mom is
I'm canadian why?
my mom is
I'm canadian why?

because of your dp.
He is Libyan and Algerian. LOL HE IS ARAB :rofl:
Perhaps by asian he ment all girls in that continent :rofl2:

Lol maybe :lol:
But Libyan and Algerian counts as North African Arab.
Original post by Eternalflames
Lol maybe :lol:
But Libyan and Algerian counts as North African Arab.

:colondollar:
Still arab
Still arab

Lol yes, but North African doesn't count as Asian :lol:
Still arab

But him being arab, what difference does it make?
Cringeee

Quick Reply

Latest