The Student Room Group

Teachers Son/ Boy Advice

XXXXX
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lucyfaith8712
Okay so ever since I started school I've always liked this boy, he apparently liked me too but we didn't speak in that way. He's my age and at my school and his dad is one of my teachers and we get along really well. He's never had a girlfriend and not kissed a girl, he's really focused academically and is extremely ambitious and knows what he wants in life. Whereas I've just come out of relationship 4 months ago which lasted just over a year but got too toxic. Anyway this boy used to speak to me whilst i was in a relationship because we were such good friends but there were no feelings at the surface coming from either side. My ex and I broke up and he stepped in shortly after telling me he'd liked me for 5 years and he couldn't help it. I'd always had some kind of feelings for him but never thought he had so they were always very VERY lowkey. We started to speak and it was so refreshing to be able to have intellectual conversations and he made me feel like a new person, i was positive in myself and felt confident for the first time in a very long time. But then he lost someone close to him and we spoke about it (as much as he wanted to) as I'd lost the same person in my family only a few months before. He told me how much he appreciated me but one day just stopped speaking to me and was surprised when i was shocked he was chasing me down a corridor to see how i was. The next day i asked him what was up and he told me it was the wrong time and he needed space. I completely understood and left him to have his space. Now we don't speak but we have such intense eye contact and I feel like we have such a connection. I told him i missed him and he said he missed me too and that we should speak again. i told him i wanted things to be the way they were and he said they couldn't be, I said I couldn't be such close friends with him when i have feelings for him that havent gone away. We don't speak what so ever but we still have the eye contact and he always looks for me in exam halls. He now speaks with my ex best friend who he told me not to worry about. Please help me, I'm always sad now.

I think that u should just be straight to him and if u are really upset about this, then talk to him and ask him why u and him can go back to the way things were, maybe he might like u back, and is afraid he would get hurt :smile:
But i really think u should try and talk to him and just talk in between urselves and have a full on conversation, he might just end up telling u whats wrong, and u may be able to get things back to where they were?
Okay so ever since I started school I've always liked this boy, he apparently liked me too but we didn't speak in that way. He's my age and at my school and his dad is one of my teachers and we get along really well. He's never had a girlfriend and not kissed a girl, he's really focused academically and is extremely ambitious and knows what he wants in life. Whereas I've just come out of relationship 4 months ago which lasted just over a year but got too toxic. Anyway this boy used to speak to me whilst i was in a relationship because we were such good friends but there were no feelings at the surface coming from either side. My ex and I broke up and he stepped in shortly after telling me he'd liked me for 5 years and he couldn't help it. I'd always had some kind of feelings for him but never thought he had so they were always very VERY lowkey. We started to speak and it was so refreshing to be able to have intellectual conversations and he made me feel like a new person, i was positive in myself and felt confident for the first time in a very long time. But then he lost someone close to him and we spoke about it (as much as he wanted to) as I'd lost the same person in my family only a few months before. He told me how much he appreciated me but one day just stopped speaking to me and was surprised when i was shocked he was chasing me down a corridor to see how i was. The next day i asked him what was up and he told me it was the wrong time and he needed space. I completely understood and left him to have his space. Now we don't speak but we have such intense eye contact and I feel like we have such a connection. I told him i missed him and he said he missed me too and that we should speak again. i told him i wanted things to be the way they were and he said they couldn't be, I said I couldn't be such close friends with him when i have feelings for him that havent gone away. We don't speak what so ever but we still have the eye contact and he always looks for me in exam halls. He now speaks with my ex best friend who he told me not to worry about. Please help me, I'm always sad now.

So in other words... you are sticky? He is probably ditching you and using he needs space as an excuse. You probably just think he looks at you, he probably looks at your best friend too. If you want to confirm if he likes you, after the exam go upto him and pour a bottle of water on yourself... slowly, and see how he responds
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
I think that u should just be straight to him and if u are really upset about this, then talk to him and ask him why u and him can go back to the way things were, maybe he might like u back, and is afraid he would get hurt :smile:
But i really think u should try and talk to him and just talk in between urselves and have a full on conversation, he might just end up telling u whats wrong, and u may be able to get things back to where they were?

Thats the worst way to approach it. She needs to seduce him or it wont work. Maybe grab his butt cheeks. He is obviously not interested in her anymore. the water bottle idea will definitely do the trick.
Original post by Anonymous
Thats the worst way to approach it. She needs to seduce him or it wont work. Maybe grab his butt cheeks. He is obviously not interested in her anymore. the water bottle idea will definitely do the trick.

He said his feelings still hadn't gone for me. So do I get the **** over it or do the water bottle if you know what im saying
So in other words... you are sticky? He is probably ditching you and using he needs space as an excuse. You probably just think he looks at you, he probably looks at your best friend too. If you want to confirm if he likes you, after the exam go upto him and pour a bottle of water on yourself... slowly, and see how he responds

Last exam or prom..?
He said his feelings still hadn't gone for me. So do I get the **** over it or do the water bottle if you know what im saying

He can say it. Doesnt mean he means it. If his feelings didnt actually go for you, why would he not go out with you. Instead he talks to your best friend? He probably wants something from her or he wouldnt speak to her all of a sudden. So do the water bottle thing, it works everytime. Lots of people have done it and it always works!
He can say it. Doesnt mean he means it. If his feelings didnt actually go for you, why would he not go out with you. Instead he talks to your best friend? He probably wants something from her or he wouldnt speak to her all of a sudden. So do the water bottle thing, it works everytime. Lots of people have done it and it always works!

Really appreciate it thank you x
Last exam or prom..?

Exams.... It is summer and a lot of people do water fights anyways so its nothing unusual. Just go upto him and pour water on yourself because after prom you might not get another chance. This way you have 2 chances.
Exams.... It is summer and a lot of people do water fights anyways so its nothing unusual. Just go upto him and pour water on yourself because after prom you might not get another chance. This way you have 2 chances.

Thank you so much hahaha
Thank you so much hahaha

How old are you anyways. Maybe if it doesnt work out with him.. you can try doing it with me ya know?
How old are you anyways. Maybe if it doesnt work out with him.. you can try doing it with me ya know?

HAHAHAHA I'm 16 hahahha
HAHAHAHA I'm 16 hahahha

Whats your snapchat? Maybe we can hang and bang?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending