The Student Room Group

Chem 5, what's going on?

In Chem 4 past papers I was easily getting As but in Chem 5 I am scrapping As. I'm doing the same amount of work, is anyone else having the same experience?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lucasium
In Chem 4 past papers I was easily getting As but in Chem 5 I am scrapping As. I'm doing the same amount of work, is anyone else having the same experience?

This is a troll, right?
Reply 2
Original post by DylanKay
No, you're the only one experiencing this. Chem 5 is piss easy, and, to be honest, you're probably mentally retarded if you're only scraping A's in it. I'd give in now and accept your fate as a toilet cleaner in a cinema. Don't turn up to the exam tomorrow: start handing out your CV to various menial labour job outlets now. Or in public toilets; I'm sure someone would require you for some use (although I wouldn't hold my breath on it).

Alternatively, kill yourself so no one has to see your ugly mug again.

haha, what are you smoking??? give me some of that
Reply 3
Original post by DylanKay
No, you're the only one experiencing this. Chem 5 is piss easy, and, to be honest, you're probably mentally retarded if you're only scraping A's in it. I'd give in now and accept your fate as a toilet cleaner in a cinema. Don't turn up to the exam tomorrow: start handing out your CV to various menial labour job outlets now. Or in public toilets; I'm sure someone would require you for some use (although I wouldn't hold my breath on it).

Alternatively, kill yourself so no one has to see your ugly mug again.

Not even funny
Reply 4
Original post by suibster
haha, what are you smoking??? give me some of that

Your dead nan's ashes. She's good ****
Reply 5
Why would it be a troll?
Reply 6
Why would it be a troll?

Because Chem 5 is easy.