The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Metj700
Hi my older sister calls me a girl just because I like wearing ugg style boots with my onesie should I just ingnore her?

Are you a girl tho?
Original post by Metj700
Hi my older sister calls me a girl just because I like wearing ugg style boots with my onesie should I just ingnore her?

Call her a boy then
Reply 3
Original post by Metj700

yes
what else you want her to say :unsure: lad?
Original post by Metj700

yep, just ignore her ur not ok, she probs is just jealous of u :smile:
Reply 6
Gender doesn't exist outside of human insecurity. Just be like: "soz you still live your life according to constrictive assigned gender norms - cause I'm feeling comfortable af right now."
Reply 7
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Are you a girl tho?

No I'm a boy 😐
Just ignore her... I insult my little brother all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by nomophobia
Just ignore her... I insult my little brother all the time

I will try to ignore her I can't tell if she's winding me up or being serious
dont act like a girl then
Reply 11
I can't help it l have always acted girly
Original post by Metj700
I can't help it l have always acted girly

well people will call you a girl if you act like a girl.
Original post by Metj700

Then you tell her that Uggs were originally worn by (primarily) MALE Australian surfers and you call her a boy whenever she wears hers.
Reply 14
Original post by Platopus
Then you tell her that Uggs were originally worn by (primarily) MALE Australian surfers and you call her a boy whenever she wears hers.

She dosent wear uggs she calls them trampy 😕
Reply 15
Okay
Original post by Metj700
She dosent wear uggs she calls them trampy 😕

Hmm well tell her uggs were originally worn by men anyway and if that doesn't work, ignore her. You wear that onesie and those boots with pride. I am literally typing this as I sit in my pink unicorn onesie...
Original post by Goldy69
Okay

good input mate
Reply 18
Original post by Platopus
Hmm well tell her uggs were originally worn by men anyway and if that doesn't work, ignore her. You wear that onesie and those boots with pride. I am literally typing this as I sit in my pink unicorn onesie...

This is my onesie I love it :-)
image.jpg
[QUOTE="Metj700;65993455"]
Original post by nomophobia
I will try to ignore her I can't tell if she's winding me up or being serious

Why do you care so much if she's being serious? You seem to enjoy wearing those uggs and onesie and if you do, just wear them.

Also - do you not know how to quote someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest