The Student Room Group

5ft 4 and i weigh 160 pounds, is this considered fat?

My friends always call be chubby and fat. Im trying really hard to lose weight, but nothing seems to be working unfortunately
Reply 1
And you call these people your friends because....?
Its probably considered voluptuous
Reply 3
Damn girl!!!, im 6ft 1 and i weigh 140 pounds
Original post by Spock1

You seriously need to bulk up. In boxing you would be fighting in the featherweight division
Original post by Melissaxox9
My friends always call be chubby and fat. Im trying really hard to lose weight, but nothing seems to be working unfortunately

To answer the question, yes that is overweight. Not to make you feel bad though. Chin up
Reply 6
Yeah, 5'4 160lbs is overweight.
Original post by Syrianprince
You seriously need to bulk up. In boxing you would be fighting in the featherweight division

No he doesn't. He's just skinny. He's not underweight or anything
Reply 9
Perhaps you are an endomorph?
Maybe find an exercise routine and meal plan that works for that kind of body.
What exactly have you been trying to lose weight?

Original post by Jebedee
What exactly have you been trying to lose weight?

This^

Cutting sugars, carbs and saturated fat combined with cardio = Weight loss

What did you try?

Original post by Sai4
Yeah, 5'4 160lbs is overweight.

Not if she has a fat arse. :wink:
Original post by Alextaylor6

Cutting sugars, carbs and saturated fat combined with cardio = Weight loss

What did you try?

I'm going to bet a wager that sugars are the problem. Quite often people who have no idea why they are the size they are guzzle fizzy drinks half the day.
Original post by Spock1

lol no fair i'm 5FT 11 and 156 POUNDS :frown:
Original post by Jebedee
I'm going to bet a wager that sugars are the problem. Quite often people who have no idea why they are the size they are guzzle fizzy drinks half the day.

Lol it triggers me when people say they wanna lose weight but they can't, they expect results but only do a 10 minute walk at the gym then eat a pizza
Original post by Alextaylor6
Lol it triggers me when people say they wanna lose weight but they can't, they expect results but only do a 10 minute walk at the gym then eat a pizza

Or come up with excuses why they can't work out, and can't seem to comprehend that excuses don't burn calories.
Original post by Syrianprince

SyrianPrince got me laughing like a fool
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl2:
Yeah, that's considered fat. Or muscular as ****.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending