http://movieflix.to/

strong comprehension

Looks pretty good.

Thnx b.
Original post by Rk2k14
Looks pretty good.

Thnx b.

34 minutes into an episode:

'Free Account Limit. You need a premium account to continue watchingGet PremiumStart Free Trial'

Abort. Abort. Abort. Abort. :colonhash:
Reply 1063
Original post by swirly

'Free Account Limit. You need a premium account to continue watchingGet PremiumStart Free Trial'

So weird, same thing happened to me today
Putlocker is down fools

Learn to Torrent
Original post by Rk2k14
Would class Ozil and Hazard as world class.

De Gea
Aguero
Ozil
Hazard
Koscienly deserves a nod.

Could debate whether Sanchez and Courtois make that list.

Hazard isnt world class he needs to do more
Original post by swirly

Knew it was too good to be true.
Original post by Rk2k14
Knew it was too good to be true.

The thing is, they're charging for pirated content though :lol:

No way they have the rights to shows like GoT and movies still in cinema
Reply 1068
Original post by scrawlx101
Hazard isnt world class he needs to do more

He got player of the year last year and young player of the year season before. Plus he's better than Ozil as an all round player, just plays in a system that's not suited for him.
Sanchez and Kosc are not world class :lol:
Tbf world class has lost some its value.
Nowadays guys like Ramos are getting in to the TOTY despite not being able to defend without kicking the other guy.
Original post by Rk2k14
Tbf world class has lost some its value.
Nowadays guys like Ramos are getting in to the TOTY despite not being able to defend without kicking the other guy.

Name a centre half not named Godin better than him. I'm going to say you don't watch Real other than the odd CL match.

I don't see why Sanchez isn't world class tbh, he'd been consistently playing well from 10/11 to 14/15. There isn't a big difference between him and Ozil. The only wingers better than him are Neymar and Messi. (Hazard is a #10 played on the left wing, before anyone says him)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Diego Costa
Name a centre half not named Godin better than him. I'm going to say you don't watch Real other than the odd CL match.

Silva
Boateng
Chiellini

Them 3 right off the bet are no doubt better. Could name the likes of Barzagli, Kompany and Hummels too.

Actually watch Madrid enough to know he's one of the most overrated defenders in the world.
Original post by Rk2k14
Silva
Boateng
Chiellini

Them 3 right off the bet are no doubt better. Could name the likes of Barzagli, Kompany and Hummels too.

Actually watch Madrid enough to know he's one of the most overrated defenders in the world.

Silva has been proven over and again that he isn't world class. Boateng and Chiellini I can accept being on his level. Kompany hasn't played enough over the past couple of seasons to warrant that tag. He was excellent at the start of this season admittedly, but that's not long enough.

Barzagli was in 2012, not 2016. Hummels is a stretch too, Ramos is better on the ball and plays multiple positions too.
Silva has been proven over and again that he isn't world class. Boateng and Chiellini I can accept being on his level. Kompany hasn't played enough over the past couple of seasons to warrant that tag. He was excellent at the start of this season admittedly, but that's not long enough.

Barzagli was in 2012, not 2016. Hummels is a stretch too, Ramos is better on the ball and plays multiple positions too.

Rating Ramos over Silva is wrong on so many levels. Don't even see the hype with Ramos. Huge part of defending is being disciplined and reading the game. He is **** at both.

The other 3 I mentioned were debatable hence why I didn't put them in 'could' category.
Original post by Rk2k14
Rating Ramos over Silva is wrong on so many levels. Don't even see the hype with Ramos. Huge part of defending is being disciplined and reading the game. He is **** at both.

The other 3 I mentioned were debatable hence why I didn't put them in 'could' category.

Going by your words, if Ramos is sh*t in terms of discipline and reading the game; how is he in Barzagli's class?

In terms of discipline, getting carded a lot is part of being a defender, sometimes you just have to take the man down. Until Casemiro for parts of the season, Madrid have never really operated with a play breaker so he's left more exposed than Chiellini and Barzagli for instance who play in compact formations.

When not playing in the walk in the Parc league, Silva gets exposed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Going by your words, if Ramos is sh*t in terms of discipline and reading the game; how is he in Barzagli's class?

In terms of discipline, getting carded a lot is part of being a defender, sometimes you just have to take the man down. Until Casemiro for parts of the season, Madrid have never really operated with a play breaker so he's left more exposed than Chiellini and Barzagli for instance who play in compact formations.

I think you have good reading of the game if you're still going at it at the age of 35. Plus he's Italian=wins.

Whilst that may be the case, Ramos is still way too reckless. On countless occasions he'll come out and attempt to intercept the play and ending up failing, consequently having someone else cleaning up after him even though the decision making was abysmal.

There's getting carded and then there's Ramos.

Silva is a WC defender. End of.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1077

I don't see why Sanchez isn't world class tbh, he'd been consistently playing well from 10/11 to 14/15. There isn't a big difference between him and Ozil. The only wingers better than him are Neymar and Messi. (Hazard is a #10 played on the left wing, before anyone says him)

Robben(well he's been injured this season but in previous seasons gone by from 10/11-14/15 he's trounced Sanchez), Bale, Reus.

Hazard's role is a winger. How can you use Messi who is also a no.10/no.9 played on the right wing according to your logic?
This debate always end up falling apart because 'World Class' is just a poorly defined term, don't think I've ever seen a discussion about it go even remotely well. The team a player could get into is heavily determined by what type of team that is. Almost all the players mentioned have been 'world class' in a specific team, and even a present decline doesn't necessarily indicate it is them rather than the team or system that has changed since then.

Think a discussion like this you just need to take the approach of things like the Guardian's top 100 footballers and as said somewhere earlier go with top 30-ish players who you'd throw into the hat, because the order beyond that is never going to be universally agreed upon.

Would identify Ramos as of the big game heavy weights though, can't deny the guy has turned up.
Count on Ramos to score a goal in a big game.

Will also end up ****ing **** up.