But he's my twin and we used to be joined at the hip
I'm French, so hug is usually followed my a few cheek kisses :P
Yeah, why not?
Original post by Francis Urquhart
100% guy being hugged hahaha! :biggrin:

lol
Original post by Platopus
But he's my twin and we used to be joined at the hip

Its normal, I am sure other tsr members can agree.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Its normal, I am sure other tsr members can agree.

Weird. My friends all hug their siblings so I thought my brother was the odd one. Oh well, thanks :smile: that makes me feel better
Why?

I haven't talked to them in forever and I now feel awkward hugging people.
Yup! Hug plus cheek kisses
I don't have any male friends but I dislike hugs anyway. So even if I did, I certainly wouldn't hug them.
I cuddle and spoon with my male friends. Deal with it :cool:
Original post by Alexion
I cuddle and spoon with my male friends. Deal with it :cool:

Yu cannot beat a good spooning, by a woman, obviously.
i would hug anyone if they were hot
Yu cannot beat a good spooning, by a woman, obviously.

Obviously? Just as good when it's three guys :mmm:

Spoiler

All the time :yep: I don't really care about what people think lol I like hugs, and it makes me happy when someone gives me one :tongue:

Original post by Alexion
Obviously? Just as good when it's three guys :mmm:

Group hugs are awesome :lol:

When I'm at school, my friend - who is a girl - just sits on my lap and that we're just sitting there in our LRC hugging :laugh:
Original post by ravioliyears
Group hugs are awesome :lol:

When I'm at school, my friend - who is a girl - just sits on my lap and that we're just sitting there in our LRC hugging :laugh:

There's three of us who are really close, and one of them and I are especially affectionate (we're effectively in a relationship in school as far as the rest of our friends are concerned).

We occasionally sit on each others' laps but it's a bit less comfortable considering we're both >6' :lol:
Original post by Alexion
There's three of us who are really close, and one of them and I are especially affectionate (we're effectively in a relationship in school as far as the rest of our friends are concerned).

We occasionally sit on each others' laps but it's a bit less comfortable considering we're both >6' :lol:

:rofl:

Ah yeah, that's with me and god knows how many guys in my school. There's this one mate and he's always like 'EYY RAVIOLI GETTING KINKY EYYYYYY YES COME ON' and apparently I take guys down the '****ery lane' according to him so :facepalm2:

Whenever I give this one person a hug, she says 'DOPAMINE RRRAAACCCCEEE' and whenever I sit on her lap, they think we're in a lesbian relationship :facepalm: Gosh I'm going to miss this all :lol:
Reply 57

Ah yeah, that's with me and god knows how many guys in my school. There's this one mate and he's always like 'EYY RAVIOLI GETTING KINKY EYYYYYY YES COME ON' and apparently I take guys down the '****ery lane' according to him so :facepalm2:

Whenever I give this one person a hug, she says 'DOPAMINE RRRAAACCCCEEE' and whenever I sit on her lap, they think we're in a lesbian relationship :facepalm: Gosh I'm going to miss this all :lol:

Interesting :beard:

And do you? :wink:
:toofunny:
No. Actually I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while recently, and as we went our ways he decided to hug me. I think he may have mild aspergers, and maybe he read somewhere about hugs being good for developing social connections or whatever. Anyway it was awkward.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who cares what people think if you're enjoying it and it's all banter eh :wink:

Fortunately one of my two is coming with me to Southampton Uni and the other is just a bus ride away in Plymouth :ahee: snuggles shall continue into the future...

Quick Reply

Latest