The Student Room Group

If you like Radiohead it means you're smart?

To what degree do you agree with this chart?

You can find out more on the methodology here: http://musicthatmakesyoudumb.virgil.gr/index.php
I like lil Wayne will I get into harvard?:cry2::cry2:
Yes. I LOVE Radiohead and I am very smart. Listening to Radiohead also makes me SUPERIOR to everyone.
Reply 3
Original post by cookie123456789
Yes. I LOVE Radiohead and I am very smart. Listening to Radiohead also makes me SUPERIOR to everyone.

Except the Sufjan Steven's people and Beethoven. Sorry!

In all seriousness Radiohead is one of my favourite too. What else do you listen to?
Reply 4
pretty sure that chart's a whole lotta bs
Radiohead are the best band of the last 20 years, with virtually no contest. I can understand if you don't much like them, since lots of their music is an acquired taste, but if you can't see how well-crafted and influential their music has been then, indeed, you are not smart.:tongue:
Reply 6
What do the numbers stand for?
Coldplay should be at the dumbest end. There's no way Tool fans are dumber than coldplay fans. Coldplay fans:
- Have no taste or style
- Are deaf so cannot learn.
- Have many missing brain cells.

No but in all seriousness,
You can't statistically map that, it's completely random when it comes down to Music Artists.
Reply 8
Nah it means you're a hipster :tongue:

Jokes aside, Radiohead are a good band :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lahorizon
Except the Sufjan Steven's people and Beethoven. Sorry!

In all seriousness Radiohead is one of my favourite too. What else do you listen to?

Yes indeed. I also listen to Muse, The Cure, Led Zeppelin and other sophisticated rock bands
Reply 10
Original post by l1lvink
What do the numbers stand for?

It is I believe the average SAT score of the students who listen to the artist/band.
i LIke everything hear and im a genious so i guess its true
Reply 12
Original post by mattismad
Coldplay should be at the dumbest end. There's no way Tool fans are dumber than coldplay fans. Coldplay fans:
- Have no taste or style
- Are deaf so cannot learn.
- Have many missing brain cells.

No but in all seriousness,
You can't statistically map that, it's completely random when it comes down to Music Artists.

Well the person did it and there appears to be some sort of correlation. Why is there such a disparity between Lil Wayne and Sufjan Stevens?
So if you want to avoid being driven to serious depression you're an absolute air head?

From where I'm standing, too much radiohead = miserable af
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
So if you want to avoid being driven to serious depression you're an absolute air head?

From where I'm standing, too much radiohead = miserable af

Radiohead= good music
And some of their music is quite happy- Pablo honey? Some of In Rainbows?
Their music makes you think and the lyrics are bloody genius. It's just so much nicer than the rubbish pop on radio 1. Radiohead is genius. Thom Yorke is god.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest