The Student Room Group

What makes you a REAL woman?

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut: Are you female...? :K:
And that's not always true come on.

And again that doesn't mean those easy birds still don't want to be treated right. The sex was just easy.
Original post by 0to100
:lolwut: Are you female...? :K:
And that's not always true come on.

And again that doesn't mean those easy birds still don't want to be treated right. The sex was just easy.

Yes, I am female, now be quiet before I hit you with my sword :wink:

It's just something I've noticed tbh

All guys are easy though, if it was just about sex they would lay a good guy, but no, they always go for the BTEC level 2 d***heads :laugh:
Good feminine hygiene
Good education
Up to date forms of grooming
Have feminine style and grace
Be soft spoken and kind
You're indeed "angry"!
Original post by Blue_Mason
You're indeed "angry"!

Oh, yanno :colondollar:

I try my best
Well now we have to discuss sociology and psychology of easy birds and lads. And why they make foolish choices. But I still stand by generally everyone wanted to be treated with care. Even if they made a stupid mistake for temptation. That's why you're not meant to be doing that, especially according to religion hence traditional gender roles being assigned, so all of this avoidable stuff like lusting after a bad lad doesn't happen. But people rebel.
Being deferential on steak and blowjob day lmao. Joking, feminists and leftists please don't lecture me it was tongue in cheek come on have a laugh
Good feminine hygiene
Good education
Up to date forms of grooming
Have feminine style and grace
Be soft spoken and kind

Dunno if I agree with these...being submissive doesn't mean you're a real woman. Maybe real easy to live with.
Original post by 0to100
Well now we have to discuss sociology and psychology of easy birds and lads. And why they make foolish choices. But I still stand by generally everyone wanted to be treated with care. Even if they made a stupid mistake for temptation. That's why you're not meant to be doing that, especially according to religion hence traditional gender roles being assigned, so all of this avoidable stuff like lusting after a bad lad doesn't happen. But people rebel.

The real question is really, why bad boys are so attractive to women, to me in particular? I have a good boy head over heels for me yet I lust after the proverbial ''moron.'' So my body does not obey my more sensible brain. I know what I should be attracted to, yet I am not! It is most frustrating

I am strictly religious as you know, but religion doesn't change who you are fundamentally
Original post by neal95
Being deferential on steak and blowjob day lmao. Joking, feminists and leftists please don't lecture me it was tongue in cheek come on have a laugh

I consider myself a feminist and I would have no problem with giving a man a bj and steak as long as he was my husband lol
Reply 50
A real woman is... a female that can challenge me intellectually without being submissive all the time. I love challenges, not simps. There's an old saying my Ma always used to say 'behind every strong man is a strong woman' - but I guess that it non-pc to say today, you get what I mean though?

And to all people who are complaining why nice guys finish last, well isn't the answer obvious? Being nice doesn't guarantee you a relationship or sex, it's about being straight up and not giving a damn about what people think. You don't have to be a bad person trust me, just say how you feel and be reall, every girl wants that.
(edited 7 years ago)
No such thing can exist: It's just conjecture.
You are physically whatever sex you are, beyond that you are simply yourself.
The concept of a 'real' woman is null; nobodies personal definition of that matters.
Original post by 0to100
Oh come on don't answer like that. Do you think it would be sexist? To say, women should be nurturers and supporters of loved ones? That's not bad, eh? :\ That doesn't mean men can't/shouldn't be that.

Yea but both men and women nuture and support loved ones, it's like men do this and are also expected to be strong and tough. I think bravery too can count as a real woman like some girls will be very comfortable in their skin/ give extreme sports a go/step out of their comfort zone whereas others can't face the day without wearing make up and scream/ back out of tough physical activity. It's where the phases 'man up' and woman up' come from.
Proposes
Original post by WhisperingTide
No such thing can exist: It's just conjecture.
You are physically whatever sex you are, beyond that you are simply yourself.
The concept of a 'real' woman is null; nobodies personal definition of that matters.

Kind of agree in reality it doesn't matter I've never heard anyone say 'she's not a real woman' however I have been told to woman up when I've injured myself/can't cope with conflict etc.
Proposes

You would :laugh:
Original post by AngryRedhead
A man in a caring role such as being a nurse, child-carer etc (at least where I'm from) is viewed with a healthy amount of suspicion, or suspected as being gay. At the very least you must have heard that girls apparently want tough bad boy types, not nurses and the like.

LMAOOO healthy amount of suspicion.
I like nice guys but I wouldn't want a nurse or anything like that either lmao. Engineers r hot imo 😏 but I wouldn't consider them bad boys.

Because the good ones are *too* nice to every single other girl as well.
(edited 7 years ago)
You don't have to have tits and stuff bc there are trans women. You can't define what a woman is tbh.
subverting the patriarchy
Original post by indigofox
Kind of agree in reality it doesn't matter I've never heard anyone say 'she's not a real woman' however I have been told to woman up when I've injured myself/can't cope with conflict etc.

A guy would get told to 'man-up', it's not a gender thing, it's just that being a bit thick skinned and having an ability to deal with problems is a useful practical thing for any person to be able to do.

Quick Reply

Latest