The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Advice on social work degree!!

Hi
I am starting the undergraduate degree in Social work in September at Anglia Ruskin. Does anyone have any information on what the timetable schedule will be like throughout the 3 years. I am not eligible for student loan and am trying to work out how many shifts I may be able to fit in around study.

Any help would be great!!!
Wow I've finally found someone who is also doing social work at Anglia Ruskin are you doing BA or Masters. Sorry I'm not sure about the schedule you can try email that is given on evision. Hope this helps!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jassie666
Wow I've finally found someone who is also doing social work at Anglia Ruskin are you doing BA or Masters. Sorry I'm not sure about the schedule you can try email that is given on evision. Hope this helps!

Hi yes im doing BA how about you? I am now feeling slightly more confident and have more of an idea of the timetabling since attending the welcome day. I am pretty excited to be starting it all now
Original post by lennox123
Hi yes im doing BA how about you? I am now feeling slightly more confident and have more of an idea of the timetabling since attending the welcome day. I am pretty excited to be starting it all now

Oh are you talking about the applicant day I couldn't go to that because I had a first aid course for health and social care, wish I could though. I'm also doing Ba are you at Chelmsford or Cambridge(I'm at Chelmsford)? I have no idea on what the timetable is could you fill me in, please? Did I miss any vital information?
Also are you living on halls? As I don't no one at this university so I'm really nervous.
Reply 4
Original post by jassie666
Oh are you talking about the applicant day I couldn't go to that because I had a first aid course for health and social care, wish I coòuld though. I'm also doing Ba are you at Chelmsford or Cambridge(I'm at Chelmsford)? I have no idea on what the timetable is could you fill me in, please? Did I miss any vital information?
Also are you living on halls? As I don't no one at this university so I'm really nervous.

Sorry for such a late reply. I am studying at cambridge no im not living halls i will be living at home. I dont think you missed a great deal we were just touching on the subjects we will be looking at over the next 3 years. The timetable will be available from the 28th july which you can see if you log onto e:vision. I have downloaded the anglia ruskin app onto my phone which looks like it will be fairly useful you can also see the timetable on there once the university have uploaded it.
Good luck!!!

Quick Reply

Latest