The Student Room Group

I won't be voting on the 23rd, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlockfan
what, like whether to have cornflakes or toast for breakfast? because those are the only decisions I make. and they affect only me, NOT the whole country.

You've never had to make subject or job decisions which affect your life? Or relationship/social decisions which affect yours and other people's?

If the hardest decision you've ever had to make has been between toast and cornflakes you've lived a very sheltered life.

At any rate, best of luck with the outcome.
Reply 21
k.
I won't be voting in the EU referendum, AMA.

What do you plan to have for breakfast on the 23rd?

you better not complain about it then

Great, you've made up your mind you won't vote. So why post it on a forum and then counter anyone who offers you advice?
Original post by Elivercury
You've never had to make subject or job decisions which affect your life? Or relationship/social decisions which affect yours and other people's?

If the hardest decision you've ever had to make has been between toast and cornflakes you've lived a very sheltered life.

At any rate, best of luck with the outcome.

Some but they've all been bad ones. Anyway how does that compare to making a decision that would affect the whole country? Personally I think voting should be limited to those with an IQ of 100 or higher, but that's another matter.
Some but they've all been bad ones. Anyway how does that compare to making a decision that would affect the whole country? Personally I think voting should be limited to those with an IQ of 100 or higher, but that's another matter.

Don't worry, there are a good 30-40million other votes also being included. Incidentally there are plenty of people with average and above IQs who make thoroughly terrible decisions.
Original post by ameliapond13
Great, you've made up your mind you won't vote. So why post it on a forum and then counter anyone who offers you advice?

I didn't ask for advice did I? This is an AMA thread as indicated in the title.
Original post by Elivercury
Don't worry, there are a good 30-40million other votes also being included. Incidentally there are plenty of people with average and above IQs who make thoroughly terrible decisions.

You think I should vote, even though I'm mentally incapable, just because there are other people voting?
If everyone thought like that we'd be in a very bad place indeed.
You think I should vote, even though I'm mentally incapable, just because there are other people voting?
If everyone thought like that we'd be in a very bad place indeed.

I think it's your right to vote, you should have more confidence in yourself and make the best decision you feel you are able to.

I mean, if only the top elite of the country could vote we'd basically be a dictatorship. Everyone's opinion matters, not in the least because, funnily, the needs of the rich and intelligent are not necessarily the same needs as those of the poor and stupid.

However as stated, I also respect your right not to vote even if I disagree with it.
Original post by fr0sr_
Can you not read the thread title?

Shut up
Read the title.

Shut up
I'm not voting.
Why you ask?
Not even in Europe at the moment.
You can still vote though!
I can't, didn't register in time.
Oh.

/thread

So literally what is the point of this entire thread? If you don't want people's input grow up and stop attention seeking.
Original post by Kryptonian
Shut up

You shut up.
Original post by ameliapond13
So literally what is the point of this entire thread? If you don't want people's input grow up and stop attention seeking.

God, can't people make a thread when they're bored without being labelled as attention seeking anymore?
The point of the thread is on the title: AMA.
Dumbass.
Didn't vote today as promised.
good , if you really dont know then stick to not voting, too many people side the establishment because they dont do ****
You shut up.

OK. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending