The Student Room Group

Friends mum is racist.HELP!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i thought you were tamil but i realized you aren't nvm
Original post by tamil fever
She told my friend in Polish which my friend translated later.she also asked my friend if I knew what a straightener was cause for her she finds straight hair "perfect".

Typical polish, they are all racist tbh.. Now you've mentioned her nationality it all makes sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
How did you end up with a friend who has racist folks? lol

Not hard to find... 90% of white people aged 40+ are racist, its only the new generation who have grownup in mixed class rooms who are more relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Be polite towards her, but get your friend to tell her that you know she is prejudiced towards you. If she gets openly offensive, I'd call her out on it
Original post by AsapRocky
Not hard to find... 90% of white people aged 40+ are racist, its only the new generation who have grownup in mixed class rooms who are more relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If 90% of white people are racist there'd be no black people brown people. Anywhere.
Most white people are probably just unaware of or indifferent to racism. But actually racist, no. In fact, the statement you made was rather racist.
Original post by 0to100
If 90% of white people are racist there'd be no black people brown people. Anywhere.

How do you work that out? Its a know fact whites are pussies they only talk a good fight. Black people are reckless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsapRocky
How do you work that out? Its a know fact whites are pussies they only talk a good fight. Black people are reckless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
challenge her to a tennis match

Spoiler

op does not have the balls
maybe your being paranoid
so poles come to our country and be racist to people here. you couldn't make it up. #voteleave lol
Just don't go there anymore?
Original post by tamil fever
u mean *her* parents.we're girls u know:smile:
Lol.

oh im so sorry, i feel embarrassed now :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Remember

Black people have kids when they're young?

Spoiler

Original post by oueoue
i thought you were tamil but i realized you aren't nvm

I am Tamil:smile:
Original post by Blue_Mason
op does not have the balls

Quick Reply

Latest