The Student Room Group

Conjuring 2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Abirella
Your the first person to say it's not scary lol did you watch it alone?

I watched it with a couple of friends but usually I don't get scared easily.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
I WATCHEDTHE FUKIN TRAILER MAN
I am not going to watch the real movie jesus christ.
I get scared when I see a bug, you think I'm gonna go watch the conjuring?
Absolutely not.

My twin :colondollar: ^

I was alone downstairs at 2am and the advertisement came on, I thought I'd be brave and just sit through it, my brain was like "It's just an advert, don't be silly, nothing to worry about. Remember you are 18 years old..." and then it started getting louder and I quickly changed channels :redface:
Judging by the trailer (which I watched as a Spotify ad) it's the most cliched thing ever
I'm going to the cinema on Fri to watch it.

Lol I've got a whole group of friends to watch it with.

At least I won't be screaming/ crying alone :lol:
Reply 24
Original post by EllainKahlo
Way scarier than the first and it was awesome. Definitely my favourite film of the year so far.

That's great to hear. I will probably watch it in the cinema this week. I love horror movies.
From what I've read a man had a heart attack in the cinema (could've been chance,or could've just been too much for him, bless him). I personally thought the movie was kinda poor, I've read into and seen shows about the Enfield Hauntings and maybe that was why I didn't enjoy it as much but I didn't find it scary or very interesting. Although, I wasn't a fan of the first movie either :smile:
Never got the hype with the first one. Like a door closes or something and everyone gets **** scared. :s-smilie:
Reply 27
Original post by thnksfrthvnm
From what I've read a man had a heart attack in the cinema (could've been chance,or could've just been too much for him, bless him). I personally thought the movie was kinda poor, I've read into and seen shows about the Enfield Hauntings and maybe that was why I didn't enjoy it as much but I didn't find it scary or very interesting. Although, I wasn't a fan of the first movie either :smile:

Yeah and he is dead now and they said in the news that his body went messing. Are they just making stories up or what? That sounds spooky to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by champ_mc99
Never got the hype with the first one. Like a door closes or something and everyone gets **** scared. :s-smilie:

LOL yeah so I think and hope Conjuring 2 will be better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abirella
Yeah and he is dead now and they said in the news that his body went messing. Are they just making stories up or what? That sounds spooky to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw that, I am very curious as to find out what happened to his body...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending