The Student Room Group

Anyone else tired of this stupid EU voting nonsense?

I cannot be the only one
Well it is quite an important decision to make..

Spoiler

If you think this will all be over by Friday morning when the result is announced then I think you're going to be in for a shock.
Reply 4
I'm voting Donald Trump
Reply 5
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

No need to be over dramatic

Original post by TheFarmerLad
Well it is quite an important decision to make..

I am sure it is but people are overreacting
Only this morning I got a begging letter from my local MP telling me to vote Remain.

Speaking as somebody who voted a week ago, I'm looking forward to all the campaigning being over.
Original post by Blue_Mason
No need to be over dramatic

Spoiler

Original post by pizzanomics
If you think this will all be over by Friday morning when the result is announced then I think you're going to be in for a shock.

true.. especially if we vote for brexit.
Original post by V ugvg jhi
true.. especially if we vote for brexit.

Doesn't matter what the result is really... I'm hoping for remain, but almost every outcome will result in a large amount of people being unhappy.

1) Remain win with less than 5% majority - Huge amounts of Leave campaigners will be unhappy. Almost half the turnout didn't get what they wanted.

2) Leave win with less than 5% majority - Huge amounds of Remain campagners will be unhappy. Almost half the turnout didn't get what they wanted.

3) Leave win but the government makes us stay anyway because this referendum is non-binding. Prepare for a massive shitstorm.

4) Remain win but the goverment makes us leave anyway because this referendum is non-binding. Prepare for a massive shitstorm.

Plus if we do vote to leave, we wont actually leave for a few years yet so the stages of leaving and discussions around them will obviously make the news too.

This is just the beginning, regardless of the future we decide.
Yeah im fed up of it!
We never hear about anything else at the moment!

Quick Reply

Latest