The Student Room Group

Dating a Former glamour model?

met a girl on Tinder, been dating and found out she used to do glamour modelling (part-time, Im not e bragging lol she wasnt famous). She went to art school, then work as a artist and DJ and did the odd nude or topless pic for things like Zoo to pay bills. She says they only used her first name in pics, I googled her name and shes telling truth.

Im not slut shaming but Im turned off (in b4 OP is gey), am I over reacting? Shes fit and nice but does stuff like smoke and now this :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AppleB
Cool story bro.

:rolleyes: :facepalm:
Reply 2
Original post by AppleB
Cool story bro.

rofl
Original post by NewcastleFresher
met a girl on Tinder, been dating and found out she used to do glamour modelling (part-time, Im not e bragging lol she wasnt famous). She went to art school, then work as a artist and DJ and did the odd nude or topless pic for things like Zoo to pay bills. She says they only used her first name in pics, I googled her name and shes telling truth.

Im not slut shaming but Im turned off (in b4 OP is gey), am I over reacting? Shes fit and nice but does stuff like smoke and now this :s-smilie:

If you like her that much then give her a chance. Of course if she's a model or was she may get hit on more than usual. Also, depending on how big she was in the industry ect, you may need to watch out as a lot of models gain an attitude or only like to be treated like a 'princess' after being so bigged up in that side of things!
I'd see her smoking as a bigger issue than her past to be honest.

I mean what is the problem? She got her baps out and had a few photos taken - many women have pictures of their baps somewhere on the internet.

It's not like she's asking you to propose to her, just go on a few dates and if you like her it will stop being an issue, if you're not that fussed then that's that.

If her smoking really makes you uncomfortable though, you should probably just end it.
Original post by Lucarious30
If you like her that much then give her a chance. Of course if she's a model or was she may get hit on more than usual. Also, depending on how big she was in the industry ect, you may need to watch out as a lot of models gain an attitude or only like to be treated like a 'princess' after being so bigged up in that side of things!

It wasnt full time, she did pics over 2 or 3 years though to earn cash

Elivercury
I mean what is the problem? She got her baps out and had a few photos taken - many women have pictures of their baps somewhere on the internet.

?

Yea the smoking is a turn off her friends all smoke too :s-smilie:
did she work at babestation?
It wasnt full time, she did pics over 2 or 3 years though to earn cash

?

Yea the smoking is a turn off her friends all smoke too :s-smilie:

Lets be honest, many people have sent risque pictures to a partner or over the internet and they've been released into the wild. The same goes for dickpics but they're generally less popular. At least she got paid for it.

I mean really, what is the worst that can happen over a few pictures of her baps floating around on the internet?

Smoking would be a serious deal breaker for me though.
Responses like these make me want to hit my head against a wall -_-
Original post by Elivercury
Lets be honest, many people have sent risque pictures to a partner or over the internet and they've been released into the wild. The same goes for dickpics but they're generally less popular. At least she got paid for it.

I mean really, what is the worst that can happen over a few pictures of her baps floating around on the internet?

Smoking would be a serious deal breaker for me though.

I see lol :beard:

Its not the pics more doing it for money :s-smilie:

She doesnt do it all the time, and also runs and goes gym which is weird IMO, she eats proper healthy too. But it stinks when she does :puke:.
I see lol :beard:

Its not the pics more doing it for money :s-smilie:

She doesnt do it all the time, and also runs and goes gym which is weird IMO, she eats proper healthy too. But it stinks when she does :puke:.

Why does her doing it for money bother you? I'll let someone kick me in the balls if they pay me enough. Better reason than some guy across the world claimed he loved her so she sent them imo. Ultimately though if it's a deal breaker for you it is a deal breaker. I'd at least try to figure out why it's a deal breaker myself first though.

I've friends who smoke, but I don't have to live with them so it's only an occasional sacrifice. I'd find living with a smoker very difficult as even if they smoke outside they stink of it.
You can't change what she did in the past, but you should be happy that she trusted you enough to open up to you.
I really pity all of you who look down on this seemingly interesting girl.

What you do with your body is not a platform for someone else to judge you and look down upon you. It doesn't make you worth any less, feel any less or be any less of a person. Instead of accepting this person and trying to get to know her better and find out more about her hobbies, personality and tastes, you mindlessly judge her over this mundane detail and act as if she's somehow a toy that's been foiled. Urgent news - people are not damn toys.
Original post by Elivercury
Why does her doing it for money bother you? I'll let someone kick me in the balls if they pay me enough. Better reason than some guy across the world claimed he loved her so she sent them imo. Ultimately though if it's a deal breaker for you it is a deal breaker. I'd at least try to figure out why it's a deal breaker myself first though.

I've friends who smoke, but I don't have to live with them so it's only an occasional sacrifice. I'd find living with a smoker very difficult as even if they smoke outside they stink of it.

Its different from sending nude pics to a boyfriend, which is normal I agree

Yeah, I dont think wed be moving in soon but its a turn off when I kiss her lol

Withengar

I really pity all of you who look down on this seemingly interesting girl.

What you do with your body is not a platform for someone else to judge you and look down upon you. It doesn't make you worth any less, feel any less or be any less of a person. Instead of accepting this person and trying to get to know her better and find out more about her hobbies, personality and tastes, you mindlessly judge her over this mundane detail and act as if she's somehow a toy that's been foiled. Urgent news - people are not damn toys.

http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/triggered-h3h3-gif-400x209.jpg

Urgent news.. taking clothes off for money is not a "mundane detail" :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
More bothered about smoking. That is practical.
The other woildnt bother me.
Tjhe fact you mention slyt shaming territory and how uncomfy you are seems to be a bit uptight to me.
Original post by 999tigger
More bothered about smoking. That is practical.
The other woildnt bother me.
Tjhe fact you mention slyt shaming territory and how uncomfy you are seems to be a bit uptight to me.

I mentioned slut shaming b/c of cucks like the guy who posted above ^^
Original post by Blondie987
Responses like these make me want to hit my head against a wall -_-

which one
which one

The ones that refer to this girl as less than a human being, if you have a problem with her glamour modelling, that's up to you and obviously you shouldn't feel like you need to be in a relationship with her if you don't want to. But she's still a person who deserves respect
Its different from sending nude pics to a boyfriend, which is normal I agree

Yeah, I dont think wed be moving in soon but its a turn off when I kiss her lol

http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/triggered-h3h3-gif-400x209.jpg

Urgent news.. taking clothes off for money is not a "mundane detail" :rolleyes:

How is it so different? Pictures of her baps are in the wild. With a first name. Much the same as many other women out there. The only difference I see is that she made a few quid off of it...unsure why that's strictly a bad thing.

Do you feel she is somehow "dirty" or "used" because she got paid rather than doing it for free? I'm struggling to understand the logic.

I mean, it might all be moot because it sounds like the smoking thing is going to be a deal breaker anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest