The Student Room Group

Diabetes

Just wondering why i want to drink loads more water when i eat sugary foods it seems shall i go to the doctors or is it stupid?
You can get a test done if you're worried
Reply 2
oh right do they have to take my blood by syringe?
Original post by Anonymous

Yes, it's a blood test.
its because Unless you're snowballing INSANELY hard, I wouldn't recommend this. With Trinity Force you will have 40% crit though, which can give you the damage to 3hit any squishy that walks into your Q range. Only buy if you're absolutely sure you can't throw the game.
Reply 5

Good one yh but they can take it via a pin prick to get blood which isnt as bad as syringe.
Reply 6
Original post by Proxenus
its because Unless you're snowballing INSANELY hard, I wouldn't recommend this. With Trinity Force you will have 40% crit though, which can give you the damage to 3hit any squishy that walks into your Q range. Only buy if you're absolutely sure you can't throw the game.

you what?!!
Just wondering why i want to drink loads more water when i eat sugary foods it seems shall i go to the doctors or is it stupid?

I think they ask for a urine test apparently only diabetics have glucose in their blood as in normal (for want of a better word) people all of the glucose is reabsorbed in the kidney tubules but there is simply too much glucose in the blood of a diabetic for it all to be efficiently reabsorbed. Sorry I worded that sentence weirdly. I think you can get a urine test kit to check it yourself at home if you are unsure but I think its always best to get professional advice.

Good luck with everything:smile:
You can get a blood sugar finger prick test at lots of pharmacies. They will then be able to tell you if you need to see a dr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
yh thanks guys:smile:

Quick Reply