The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Im feeling happy! Not that anyone cares but im happy!

:woo:
we all care about everyone = humanity :h:
One more exam and I'll be back to being an unashamed TSR addict.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to remain positive.
Today has been a ****** rollercoaster. It's went from being physically ill, to panic attacks, to finally feeling calm, to having a laugh, to utter worry.

My mum just called me saying my stepdad has been admitted with a suspected stroke again. It could be a mini one or a full blown one like last time. Dealing with this on no sleep whatsoever from the day before is hellish :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scared and worried
Original post by Anon_98
What no, don't be silly. :heart:

Aha, I'm simply, incredibly glad to know I managed to cheer you up a little. ('':

Oh TOS.:cube: :heart:

But I don't! :cry2: Seriously, you have been amazing and I wish I could repay you somehow but I don't even know how. :sad:

You did. :yep: And you're still making me smile. :lol:

:penguinhug:
Original post by ravioliyears
Scared and worried

:jumphug:

I'm there if you need anyone. :hugs:
In need of some major facial reconstruction lol
The realisation that there are only a few weeks left in school has hit me and I think I need to MASS obtain laminating paper and print a load of stuff off before I'm gone:ninja:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:jumphug:

I'm there if you need anyone. :hugs:

Thanks just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're okay. Thanks again :hugs:
Like exploring :sexface:
Thanks just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're okay. Thanks again :hugs:

Ah okay. Well, then I hope they get back to you soon, and hopefully with good news. :jumphug:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Ah okay. Well, then I hope they get back to you soon, and hopefully with good news. :jumphug:

I hope so too, thank you :lovehug:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Like exploring :sexface:

Wouldn't have guessed
Wouldn't have guessed

You have no idea how proud I am of this username :biggrin:
You have no idea how proud I am of this username :biggrin:

Are you Asian by any chance?
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Are you Asian by any chance?

Does my name tell you I'm AZN? :ninja:

The Gora bit does :colondollar:

Are you okay?

The Gora bit does :colondollar:

Accoroding to urban dict:

GORA -Term used by Indians to refer to white people. Literally means "white". "Gori" is used to refer to a white woman. Not derogatory.