The Student Room Group

Possibility of 4 years of alevels

Currently, on my gap year after sixth form college. Had I planned well, could have overcome my depression and anxiety issue despite taking medications. This lead me disorganised, now the lack of preparation for the exams clearly shows the consequence I will face. I have wasted this gap year. I now became aware of my situation, and feel I have the breathing space to work on my flaws, just at the final stages of exams.
I feel I could really express my real potential, having a greater awareness, if i take another year out to retake my alevels again and study anything respected at university.

I don't know if this appropriate, looking at these strict regulations on resits, would abroad be an option, after retaking?
Original post by Ray.Inspiration
Currently, on my gap year after sixth form college. Had I planned well, could have overcome my depression and anxiety issue despite taking medications. This lead me disorganised, now the lack of preparation for the exams clearly shows the consequence I will face. I have wasted this gap year. I now became aware of my situation, and feel I have the breathing space to work on my flaws, just at the final stages of exams.
I feel I could really express my real potential, having a greater awareness, if i take another year out to retake my alevels again and study anything respected at university.

I don't know if this appropriate, looking at these strict regulations on resits, would abroad be an option, after retaking?

You'd probably be better of looking into foundation years and explaining your circumstances to universities.

Quick Reply

Latest