The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate when Brexit happens?

Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
By increasing the volume of my Iphone over the EU recommended regulatory volume

:cool:
By leaving the country.

**** it guys I'm gone.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
By leaving the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where's the destination?

Qatar?
Going to the local beer for a pub.
Reply 5
Burn Cameron in effigy and dance naked around it while hailing our glorious lord Boris
Reply 6
Original post by floury
Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brexit is a probable as someone hurting my feelings

Spoiler

Leaving the country.
By leaving the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes: Fancy doing that if we Brexit? Because it'll be more costly to travel after, which isn't that big of a deal though :h: I advise you stay here and suck it up.

Original post by saraxh
Leaving the country.

You just said in the other thread you're voting to leave....why would you leave the land after you get the desired result.......
I'll get a new job and higher pay. It'll be much easier with less people. :smile:
Reply 10
I'll probably look at whether it's feasible to move to another country that doesn't have an impending financial crisis.
Original post by 0to100
:rolleyes: Fancy doing that if we Brexit? Because it'll be more costly to travel after, which isn't that big of a deal though :h: I advise you stay here and suck it up.

You just said in the other thread you're voting to leave....why would you leave the land after you get the desired result.......

What you votin tomorow?:smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
What you votin tomorow?:smile:

y u offline? :s-smilie:
and guess :wink:

Original post by JoePFR
I'll probably look at whether it's feasible to move to another country that doesn't have an impending financial crisis.

lol
Dude don't speak too soon.

If it's Bremain then you're going to regret making this thread.
Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...
By leaving the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by saraxh
Leaving the country.

Original post by A-LJLB
Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...

But we would have just made Britain great again.
Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

Original post by floury

Posted from TSR Mobile

We believe in Britain being capable outside the EU.

I'll let you know on Friday, and yes I will definitely be celebrating if we Leave.
Maybe like this:

[video="youtube;CCenyuUHbsU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCenyuUHbsU[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by 0to100
y u offline? :s-smilie:
and guess :wink:

lol

You know your comments are just reaffirming the stereotype of the typical brexiter being uneducated, uninformed and ignorant, right?
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Your Dad wants to Voting Leave because he sees through the BS and knows whats going on. Your father has already woken up. Well done to him. There were a few referendums that happened in Denmark. The media and PM tried to scare everyone, and after the public Voted "No to the Euro", there was an increase in Denmark's economy.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending