The Student Room Group

Islam has ‘no place’ in my country, says next EU president

“Islam has no place in Slovakia,” Fico told reporters in May. Warning that “migrants change the character of our country,” Fico declared he wouldn’t allow such change to affect his nation, implying an adverse, “Islam-driven” change.“

“Multiculturalism is a fiction. Once you let migrants [Muslims] in, you can face such problems,” referring to the spate of attacks on women in public spaces in the German city of Cologne around New Year’s Eve by Muslim migrants.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1126958/islam-no-place-country-says-next-eu-president/?source=twitter

How can this man be completely right? Without a doubt the liberal lefts will brand his comments as facist or racist before comparing him to Hitler and demanding safe spaces. Whilst the left wing have been busy denying problems and trying to cover up attacks (see this or this) anyone found to disagree with them are branded as bad people.

Scroll to see replies

My issue with comments such as these are, how can one be opposed to multiculturalism in the EU? Its pretty much about bringing all into one.
Original post by TitanCream
My issue with comments such as these are, how can one be opposed to multiculturalism in the EU? Its pretty much about bringing all into one.

Multiculturalism brings conflict between cultures.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Multiculturalism brings conflict between cultures.

It does, theres no doubt about that. Its a shame its reached this point......
It does, theres no doubt about that. Its a shame its reached this point......

Must be those damn Frenchies and Aussies, with their disgusting backward culttures!!!111
How are Muslim countries embracing foreigners?

oh...
Original post by MildredMalone
Must be those damn Frenchies and Aussies, with their disgusting backward culttures!!!111

I like the Aussies! Great accents!
Original post by PrincessZara
i like pancakes :smile:

Reported for spam.
Good for him but he will have a hard job ahead
Original post by Catholic_

oh...

usually around the throat
Seems fair. I'm sure he'll be vilified for this though.
the eu doesnt have a president silly
Reply 12
Multiculturalism is a failed experiment. We are beginning to see the disastrous consequences.
Why is it racist and fascist to oppose the destruction of your people?

Answer: It's only those things if White people do it.

We're living under a dictatorship, we have been since around the 60's

Political correctness is exactly that.

Anti-fascists are a bunch of commie marxist scum.

Leftists like Miliband supports Israel a JEWISH state, and that's not religious that is ethnic majority Jewish

Yet they'll call you a Nazi if you wish the same thing for your own ****ing people.

Off with their heads!
(edited 7 years ago)
Good to see a leader having an opinion that isn't part of the consensus. Islam, as an ideology, has no place in Europe.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ODES_PDES
Good for him but he will have a hand job ahead

Inappropriate. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly.

Typical example of hypocritical and flawed logic that colours EU governance.

One more reason why we need Brexit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Catholic_

oh...

Lol yes, Arab countries have accepted very few of these "refugees" despite them having similar cultures / heritage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looool all of the closet racists on TSR have gathered on this thread
Original post by alevelstresss
Looool all of the closet racists on TSR have gathered on this thread

Which race is being discriminated against?

Quick Reply