The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate when Brexit happens?

Scroll to see replies

To celebrate I will probably run down the street shouting in pure joy.
Then go for a drink.
Lol when you think we're actually going to leave

Irrespective of my views, the outcome will be remain 100%
Original post by floury
Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, how is the EU failing? Every EU member seems to be doing alright and it's stopped Europe from going to war with itself like we did a million times before the EU
find a flight of stairs.... they can't climb stairs

brexitdalek.png
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Dude don't speak too soon.

If it's Bremain then you're going to regret making this thread.

If it is Bremain I am probably going to sulk in the corner the whole day or maybe run down the street shouting in anger.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Sorry, how is the EU failing? Every EU member seems to be doing alright and it's stopped Europe from going to war with itself like we did a million times before the EU

There's civil unrest in many countries (i.e see France riots), a massive influx of economic migrants and economies that for the most part are not doing as well as they should be oh, and NATO prevents the wars not the EU.
Original post by the bear
find a flight of stairs.... they can't climb stairs
brexitdalek.png

Haha! brilliant! :biggrin:
Be listening to my favourite songs, such as
"I'm doing fine now, without EU baby"
"EUR so vain, EU probably thinks this song is about them"
"Sometimes I feel I've go to ... get away from the pain EU drives into the heart of me"
"Wasteland, I always wanted EU to know, it's a wasteland"
"EUR history, like a beat-up car" etc.

Oh, and
"To run away from EU, is all that I could do"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Naveed-7
Your Dad is Voting Leave because he sees through the BS. Your father has already woken up. There were a few referendums that happened in Denmark. The media and PM tried to scare everyone, and after the public Voted "No", there was an increase in Denmark's economy. Well done to him.

Spoiler

By moving to Canada.
Original post by physicsphysics91
There's civil unrest in many countries (i.e see France riots), a massive influx of economic migrants and economies that for the most part are not doing as well as they should be oh, and NATO prevents the wars not the EU.

Aight whatever, I've got a lot of other points I can make but I've been in enough debates to know that nothing good will ever come from debating so I'll just leave this thread and say:

THE EU IS NOT FAILING

kthxbai
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

I didnt say I wanted to immigrate to Denmark.

What about Greece, Spain or Italy? Massive unemployment problem, not to mention failing economies.

Or ask the German people. They're surely loving the hundreds of thousands of 'refugees' (of which 20% support ISIS).
Original post by shawn_o1

"EUR so vain, EU probably thinks this song is about them"

[video="youtube;b6UAYGxiRwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6UAYGxiRwU[/video]

perfect xx
Aight whatever, I've got a lot of other points I can make but I've been in enough debates to know that nothing good will ever come from debating so I'll just leave this thread and say:

THE EU IS NOT FAILING

kthxbai

Spain has a youth unemployment of 45% loool
Reply 35
Original post by physicsphysics91
Spain has a youth unemployment of 45% loool

Hence why it is under a group of countries called "PIIGS" and Britain has no involvement in what happens in the eurozone.
Original post by Naveed-7
I didnt say I wanted to immigrate to Denmark.

No I mean I've seen shows apologise for whats happening atm in Denmark.
Original post by saraxh
No I mean I've seen shows apologise for whats happening atm in Denmark.

Ok, no worries :smile:
Original post by JoePFR
You know your comments are just reaffirming the stereotype of the typical brexiter being uneducated, uninformed and ignorant, right?

Not that I've said much in here to make it possible to fairly gauge the quality of my posts, but ...I'll tag you in a thread where I raise you one to ever call me ignorant again.

Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Okay?
Original post by 0to100
y u offline? :s-smilie:
and guess :wink:

Sorry :frown: Had to go for a bit, and hmmm I guess LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEE! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending