The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vote leave!
Muslims are not some disease to be cured, if you stop thinking of them as a problem you will do much better in life.
Reply 3
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Muslims are not some disease to be cured, if you stop thinking of them as a problem you will do much better in life.

Lol that username. :laugh:

Not Muslims, just majority of the views and Europe trying to be 'right' too much.
Equality should be equality. In Europe it's not...
"Islamisation of Europe." I swear the titles of some of these threads you'd think tsr was some ultra far right forum conspiracy theorist forum for old senile freaks.

Get an effin life mate and stop preoccupying yourself with hating an entire group of people and then parading your ignorance and bigotry online.
Wow. The ads on busses have changed in 7 years? Awful. We clearly need to do something.
Wats wrong with the ads on the busses
You know in the 1500s when the protestant church was formed, there were antidisestablishmentarianism protests, because Europe was moving away from Catholicism. At the moment the world is moving towards being more atheist, not muslim.
France (the highest Muslim population in Europe, rising since the 1900s, <10%) is not going to suddenly become majority-Muslim. It will have become majority-atheist long before then.
The problem no one wants to talk about.
Original post by JordanL_
Wow. The ads on busses have changed in 7 years? Awful. We clearly need to do something.

If you're fine with promoting a religion which oppresses women, hates homosexuals and wants Shariah, the antithesis to British law, keep up the sarcasm.
Original post by govandpolitics
Vote leave!

Because Muslims are all coming from the EU.:rolleyes:
Reply 12
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
If you're fine with promoting a religion which oppresses women, hates homosexuals and wants Shariah, the antithesis to British law, keep up the sarcasm.

Oh get real, the Koran is no more sexist and homophobic than the Bible. And by that I mean, they are both very sexist and homophobic. However, modern Christianity is very liberal and before you know it so will Islam.

You just look like a bigoted idiot to all the rational people here.
Reply 13
Original post by JamesN88
Because Muslims are all coming from the EU.:rolleyes:

The other day at work some stupid loud woman was getting annoyed at an Asian lady. She said "this is why we need to leave the EU".

For the sake of my job I thought it best not to point out that Asia is a different continent to Europe.

The icing on the cake was that the Asian lady had an English accent and was clearly English.
Original post by JoePFR
The other day at work some stupid loud woman was getting annoyed at an Asian lady. She said "this is why we need to leave the EU".

For the sake of my job I thought it best not to point out that Asia is a different continent to Europe.

The icing on the cake was that the Asian lady had an English accent and was clearly English.

The irony is that the leave campaign favour Commonwealth immigration over EU immigration which means more Asian people.
Original post by JoePFR
Oh get real, the Koran is no more sexist and homophobic than the Bible. And by that I mean, they are both very sexist and homophobic. However, modern Christianity is very liberal and before you know it so will Islam.

It's way more bigoted that anything in the Bible. Islam is still stuck in it's medieval stage, and it won't shed that anytime soon.

If you're fine with half of British Muslims thinking homosexuality should be illegal, 23% supporting Shariah Law, 39% thinking that 'all women should obey their husbands', and 27% of British Muslims not supporting the right to deport terrorists, then suit yourself.

You sound like the bigoted party here, not I.
Reply 16
Original post by JoePFR

Christians generally don't think that the Bible is the true word of God, thus allowing a liberal interpretation of the book.
Reply 17
Don't get on the second bus! You'll all be turned into radical Muslims!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Josb
Christians generally don't think that the Bible is the true word of God, thus allowing a liberal interpretation of the book.

You're right, because the Bible is simply man's interpretation of god's word. The same is true of Muslims, they do not believe that God wrote the Koran. They believe that Mohammed interpreted god's word over a period of... I want to say 23 years but I'm not 100% sure. In addition to this, it has been translated and manipulated by many, many different people over the years. Both Christians and Muslims use this to justify alternative interpretations.

Are homosexuals a disease to be cured?

Latest

Trending

Trending