Original post by Bornblue
Awww

Why 'Awww'? :mad::argh::unimpressed:
Original post by cookie123456789
Why 'Awww'? :mad::argh::unimpressed:

I hope we remain.
I hope we remain.

Why?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED SHEEP!!!! SAVE ME FROM THIS BRAINWASHED SHEEP!!!!! :afraid::bawling::grr:
Why?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED SHEEP!!!! SAVE ME FROM THIS BRAINWASHED SHEEP!!!!! :afraid::bawling::grr:

I want turkey to join the EU, Syria and Iraq too.

I also don't think we send enough money to the EU.
I also want them to make more of our laws.

Remain :smile:
Out out get england out! These are the things we could do without come on!
Original post by bornblue
i want turkey to join the eu, syria and iraq too.

I also don't think we send enough money to the eu.

no!!!!!! No!!!! How can you be so stupid?!!?!?!!? Do you want our beautiful country to be full of terrorists and rapists?!!?!? Do you want it to be bombed??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!? What the hell!!!! We send loads of money to the eu!!!!
I want OUT!
no!!!!!! No!!!! How can you be so stupid?!!?!?!!? Do you want our beautiful country to be full of terrorists and rapists?!!?!? Do you want it to be bombed??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!? What the hell!!!! We send loads of money to the eu!!!!

Yeah :smile:
Original post by bornblue
yeah :smile:

you're joking aren't you?! Haha not funny
you're joking aren't you?! Haha not funny

I was.
But I am voting remain.
I was.
But I am voting remain.

:angry::angry::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:
To all you highly unintelligent people who are voting out, let me just remind you. In Germany, people thought Hitler was a great idea when they voted for him and look what happened there:smile:.
Original post by ABoyHasNoName
I want OUT!

Til we meet once again, you and I;
Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye!

Goodbye EU, we want to put the Great back into Great Britain. I want OUT! :smile:
in .. why do u guys want to leave wat are u going to get from it wat is uk gonna get from leaving nothing its better for them to stay in so im with stay in and i want the majority to vote for stay
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95

Goodbye EU, we want to put the Great back into Great Britain. I want OUT! :smile:

y do u want out
Original post by spotify95

That sounds logical.
Reply 496
Original post by DorianGrayism
That sounds logical.

Brexiters showing Logic? come on man :tongue:
Original post by PeaceBringer
Everyone whose voting leave because they feel that their jobs are threatened by migrants who work for longer and cheaper - MAN UP and work hard

i agree with u they should work hard than give up so easy
I want turkey to join the EU, Syria and Iraq too.

I also don't think we send enough money to the EU.

thats insain ....

remain is fine but ur first point never .. no way should they join the eu
I'm voting to Leave. Why should we be ruled by Brussels? Most of the laws we follow aren't made in this country and we have no sway over. Personally, I would've preferred to see a formal agreement with Brussels beforehand to see what power they would give up if we voted remain before the vote. If we remain they might do nothing. They have made promises but they don't have to keep them if we vote to remain. We are a strong country and we need to take back control of our laws and regulations. Trade agreements with the European Union can be made. They won't want to lose trade with us.
Yes there is a lot of uncertainty if we leave and it might be difficult at first but in the long term we will be much stronger.
If we vote remain, I fear that nothing we change and we will remain under Brussel's thumb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending