Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This is TSR. We're all weirdos.

Hahaha!! :smile:
Original post by dskinner
All of what you said is subjective

What does that mean? :smile:
Original post by draculaura
[video="youtube;XFkzRNyygfk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/video]

Spoiler

Thank you :tongue:
Original post by cookie123456789
What does that mean? :smile:

Subjective means that it's entirely ones opinion
I'm a weirdo. All my friends say I'm weird. But I don't really know if I'm weird. It's just all a bit weird. It's good to be weird isn't it? It's a good thing. I think I like being weird.

That's alright, no one normal ever did anything interesting, and you seem to be an awesome judging only by the fact that you seem to be a Radiohead fan :3
I'm a weirdo. All my friends say I'm weird. But I don't really know if I'm weird. It's just all a bit weird. It's good to be weird isn't it? It's a good thing. I think I like being weird.

Weird= Chav code for unique individual that actually possess a brain. Consider it a compliment because it probably means you're more intelligent or quirky than they are
Original post by ForestShadow
:s-smilie:

I'm bettin you like creep mode

and I'm betting you like people

and I'm betting you love girls who give love to girls and stroke ur little ego

[video="youtube;cSnkWzZ7ZAA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnkWzZ7ZAA[/video]
Original post by dskinner
Subjective means that it's entirely ones opinion

Well my friends have told me many times that I am weird. Pretty much everyone in my school year thinks I'm weird.
Reply 28
Everyone thinks they're weird, they might not define it as that but they'll define it as something, and because of that, because nobody is willing to step out of the box and be ordinary, everyone is ordinary, non of us are weird, just another average bum walking down the street and when you walk past someone, your just another normal person... unless you kill someone, then your weird.
Original post by marwanism
That's alright, no one normal ever did anything interesting, and you seem to be an awesome judging only by the fact that you seem to be a Radiohead fan :3

Haha thank you yes I am a Radiohead fan. I'm listening to them now hehe :biggrin:
Original post by AngryRedhead
Weird= Chav code for unique individual that actually possess a brain. Consider it a compliment because it probably means you're more intelligent or quirky than they are

:smile: That's a nice way of thinking of it. Thank you :biggrin:
Weird is fun...rather be weird than boring :yay:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I'm bettin you like creep mode

and I'm betting you like people

and I'm betting you love girls who give love to girls and stroke ur little ego

[video="youtube;cSnkWzZ7ZAA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnkWzZ7ZAA[/video]

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This is TSR. We're all weirdos.

True :tongue:

Everyone's a little bit weird, though, and I think that's a good thing :yep:

I think this, is a good thing. :tongue:

That comma created some tension.
Original post by SassKing13
I think this, is a good thing. :tongue:

That comma created some tension.

Haha yeah it did :tongue: And thank you. I think it is a good thing now.
Haha yeah it did :tongue: And thank you. I think it is a good thing now.

PRSOM :tongue:
Thank you! :biggrin: I said creep because it's a Radiohead song where the lyrics are 'I'm a Creep, I'm a Weirdo'

Man I love Radiohead. Getting the new album for finishing my last exam:biggrin: I feel like all the other music I listened to before I discovered them was just preparation, like building up to it. Maybe that's just me though:colondollar:

I would say most people are weird in one way r another and that the people who aren't are just boring. Its perfectly fine unless you mean weird in a twisted evil way which you probably didn't.
Original post by SunnysideSea
Man I love Radiohead. Getting the new album for finishing my last exam:biggrin: I feel like all the other music I listened to before I discovered them was just preparation, like building up to it. Maybe that's just me though:colondollar:

Yeah I sort of feel a bit like that. I don't think anything I listen to will ever come close to Radiohead's standard and absolute genius. Thom Yorke is an abolaute legend- his voice is like an angels and Greenwood is savage on the guitar!! Their music makes me feel something I don't get with other music. I like the weirdness of their music and the fact it's different from other rock styles. Cool! I have listened to the new album and I think it's great. Better than the king of limbs :wink: but it doesn't beat their early albums. Nothing can ever beat OK computer I don't think. But the new album is great- I especially like burn the witch and identikit.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest