The Student Room Group

Student Finance Foundation Degree + 3 Year BS?

Will I be funded for both a college 2 year foundation degree AND a 3 year BS course at Uni?
Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by TheRedSpaz
Will I be funded for both a college 2 year foundation degree AND a 3 year BS course at Uni?
Thank you!

Can you find a Foundation year that leads to an integrated BA.
(edited 7 years ago)
Would you not be looking to go into year 2 entry with an Fdsc anyway, which funding would just allow.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
Would you not be looking to go into year 2 entry with an Fdsc anyway, which funding would just allow.

Ah good point!
Original post by jneill
Ah good point!

Not all universities allow it, but i think its reasonably common:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
Not all universities allow it, but i think its reasonably common:smile:

Good good.

And am I right that an integrated BA with Foundation would be an even better option because they'd still have the extra "gift" year available?
Original post by jneill
Good good.

And am I right that an integrated BA with Foundation would be an even better option because they'd still have the extra "gift" year available?

Theoretically, yes i think they would still get their gift year that way:smile:
Reply 7
I am desperate to get into UEA, not just for the school but in relation to living at home (norfolk/suffolk border) The uea site has no mention of entry requirements regarding foundation. Just the normal a-level etc. It would be Norwich college for Mental Health Practice 2 year foundation then try to get to Psychology BS at UEA. Would that be possible not only acceptance wise but funding wise? The only places close by that have integrated Psychology foundation are Northampton (Currently firm for 1st year and going to miss entry requirement) or Bedfordshire (if in clearing) but they are simply too far!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending