Scroll to see replies

Original post by RomanBF95
yep
plenty times
whats is boyfriend like tell me... sorry i was ****ing about
tell what hes like ill tell you what hell do
and how long yous been together

okay whats amsterdam really like?
my boyfriend is great. he;s never given me reason not to trust him. i don't really know what you want to know about him. his friends told me he liked me more than he liked his ex who he was with for 5 years and he never cheated on her once. also he apparently doesn't pull on a night out
Original post by Anonymous
my boyfriend is great. he;s never given me reason not to trust him. i don't really know what you want to know about him. his friends told me he liked me more than he liked his ex who he was with for 5 years and he never cheated on her once. also he apparently doesn't pull on a night out

or should i say he didn't USED to pull on a night out, obvs he wouldn't now if he has a girlfriend

that you can smoke weed in your room and if you go into a coffee shop you have to buy and smoke a blunt or they find it disrespectful, you could also go to the red district walk in and pay for a girl youd like to **** and i actually did it to dont worry i was using a johny and the weed there is mental, really advise to go and try its crazy what else do you want to know cause i go there just to smoke weed and **** lol ahaha and when did those guys tell you that before they left to Amsterdam by any chance? I guess you with your paranoia went and stupidly asked them that which they will go and tell your bf after wards lol i had that done tome like 30 times if not more
or should i say he didn't USED to pull on a night out, obvs he wouldn't now if he has a girlfriend

and what kinda of a boyfriend do you have whos 22 and doesnt pull on nights out? is he a poof? i dont think so since he has you lol
and are you also American by any chance?
and are you also American by any chance?

no I'm from england, why? his friends told me that about his ex just over a week ago on a night out.
no I'm from england, why? his friends told me that about his ex just over a week ago on a night out.

not everyone who goes there ****s or pulls right? i know that they're going to pay for one of their friends to see a prostitute there because he never gets any girls
England Oh boi....
Hello
My bf is 22, i am 18. we have a great relationship in general, we can talk about anything etc. tomorrow he leaves for amsterdam for 4 days. i don't know why but I'm so worried, even though he's the most decent guy I've ever met and i trust him. his friends are all typical 'lads' they just go out to get with girls. his best friend who is going has a gf tho. i know you guys don't know him, but i just want someones opinion on this. he knows I'm a little bit worried but i just wished him a happy holiday and told him to have a good time. not everyone who goes to amsterdam has sex right? i just don't know why I'm worrying so much.

If he comes back with red eyes he has hayfever
not everyone who goes there ****s or pulls right? i know that they're going to pay for one of their friends to see a prostitute there because he never gets any girls

Look i dont want to say anything, youll be okay girl, im sure youre a pretty girl so he wont :smile:
Look i dont want to say anything, youll be okay girl, im sure youre a pretty girl so he wont :smile:

well theres no harm in telling me the reality of amsterdam. and thanks, i hope ill be okay too.
Hopefully when he's banging hookers he'll at least use protection.
Reply 32
Hello
My bf is 22, i am 18. we have a great relationship in general, we can talk about anything etc. tomorrow he leaves for amsterdam for 4 days. i don't know why but I'm so worried, even though he's the most decent guy I've ever met and i trust him. his friends are all typical 'lads' they just go out to get with girls. his best friend who is going has a gf tho. i know you guys don't know him, but i just want someones opinion on this. he knows I'm a little bit worried but i just wished him a happy holiday and told him to have a good time. not everyone who goes to amsterdam has sex right? i just don't know why I'm worrying so much.

Use Skype non-stop between 10pm-5am. :dontknow:
Stop worrying and just enjoy what you guys have. Worrying like this is such a joy kill. Just hug him up and make love to him before he goes.
well theres no harm in telling me the reality of amsterdam. and thanks, i hope ill be okay too.

youll be fine dont worry, and dont go on things like this to ask people ****, i used to be like you, worrying wise, it only got me into trouble, so i dropped it and became a stronger person, i find a joke in the worst place possible now be positive not negative and the world will smile back :wink: cheerio
god sake i thought this forum is for piss taking lads like moi
youll be fine dont worry, and dont go on things like this to ask people ****, i used to be like you, worrying wise, it only got me into trouble, so i dropped it and became a stronger person, i find a joke in the worst place possible now be positive not negative and the world will smile back :wink: cheerio
god sake i thought this forum is for piss taking lads like moi

hahaha you have been defeated by the feels
Reply 36
I'm wondering how girls living in Amsterdam cope with the stress btw. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
Use Skype non-stop between 10pm-5am. :dontknow:

Good idea
Original post by Josb
I'm wondering how girls living in Amsterdam cope with the stress btw. :biggrin:

i have NO IDEA
if i went to amsterdam it would be for the dank kush not prostitutes m8, ive never heard of anyone going there just for that really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending