The Student Room Group

Is a pity date wrong?

There's this girl I knew liked me since high school and she kept contact with me since then and I can tell that she still likes me but I don't have any feelings for her nor want to sleep with her (that's up for debate lol) but I feel like she deserves a date with me because she has things hard as it is in the rest of her life. What do you think I should do?

Scroll to see replies

I think you should put your ego up your bum first because that way you wont get any girl they all react to each other mate. and second i think you should give her a go, make her day "lover of Batman" :smile:
Yes, it's wrong. It will give her false hope and lead her on
Don't do it
Original post by RomanBF95
I think you should put your ego up your bum first because that way you wont get any girl they all react to each other mate. and second i think you should give her a go, make her day "lover of Batman" :smile:

What

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it would be unfair to "lead her on". I mean, if you think she's having a hard time, you could always just meet up as friends though.
Read what I said! Give her a go, meaning do it :smile: go for it , go out on a date with her please for me :smile: because it would make her day okay?
Or you could take her on a date and tell her you want to be friends, rather than not doing anything, which would also cause a heart brake!
@SeanFM

Thank you for the rep :smile:
No worries :h: couldn't have said it better myself.
Or you could take her on a date and tell her you want to be friends, rather than not doing anything, which would also cause a heart brake!

That's what I'm thinking, just remaining friends would lead to eventual heart break.
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
That's what I'm thinking, just remaining friends would lead to eventual heart break.

nah bro, if youre a good player youll play it just right :smile:
i have my faith in you
nah bro, if youre a good player youll play it just right :smile:

Lol idk about being a player, because I'm not.
**** sake bro, okay do you like any other girl?
Its wrong from a moral perspective, even though you're trying to do exactly the opposite. It's a nice move of you, but be very honest with her. Clear the table and set things straight (in a nice way).

Then again, what do i know about that stuff? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Her heart would get broken as soon as you tell her you don't like her back. I've been in a situation where I like a boy and staying friends is fine. Time heals all wounds, she'll get over it. But do not lead her on, that would make her feel worse than you telling her the truth straight away.
Original post by Eternalflames
Her heart would get broken as soon as you tell her you don't like her back. I've been in a situation where I like a boy and staying friends is fine. Time heals all wounds, she'll get over it. But do not lead her on, that would make her feel worse than you telling her the truth straight away.

I feel like even if we go out as friends she'll get the wrong idea and I'll feel weird giving her we should be friends speech.
I feel like even if we go out as friends she'll get the wrong idea and I'll feel weird giving her we should be friends speech.

Going out 'as friends' with someone who you know likes you is far too misleading.
Original post by SeanFM
Going out 'as friends' with someone who you know likes you is far too misleading.

So I don't see a way out here then? Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

Then don't go on the date. I know you feel bad for her, but if she's going to get the wrong idea no matter what, just don't do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending