The Student Room Group

Best Friend

A few days ago I stopped talking to my best friend.

We met a year ago in school and because we had the same subjects as each other we spent all the time together.

Just recently I started getting annoyed by his attitude. He always says things like he's better looking than me and is smarter etc. I always used to brush it off as a joke but now it's started to anger me. I feel like he doesn't appreciate my friendship and takes advantage of me and since I stopped hanging around him he hasn't even bothered asking me why, like he doesn't care. Instead he already hangs out with new people.

I would like any opinions of what I should do? Should I try talking to him again or just forget about it and if he does care then he can come talk to me?
your choice- if he is annoying you then leave otherwise remain :erm:
Reply 2
Original post by SquareBlock
A few days ago I stopped talking to my best friend.

We met a year ago in school and because we had the same subjects as each other we spent all the time together.

Just recently I started getting annoyed by his attitude. He always says things like he's better looking than me and is smarter etc. I always used to brush it off as a joke but now it's started to anger me. I feel like he doesn't appreciate my friendship and takes advantage of me and since I stopped hanging around him he hasn't even bothered asking me why, like he doesn't care. Instead he already hangs out with new people.

I would like any opinions of what I should do? Should I try talking to him again or just forget about it and if he does care then he can come talk to me?

Have you spoken to him about this?
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998
your choice- if he is annoying you then leave otherwise remain :erm:

Thought you were talking about the EU referendum
Original post by UWS
Thought you were talking about the EU referendum

:lol: i actually was! i was using those words to answer the OP :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest