The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cookie123456789
The recent polls I have seen show that it is very close. It could go either way.

Are you remain or leave?
Original post by SteveDogg23
Are you remain or leave?

Leave!
Leave!

Well done! I feel that you can actually tell a lot about a person from whether they are remain or leave
Original post by Mathemagicien
A bit racist to assume he was referring to those migrants, when he talked about rape...

Not really. Read below.

Original post by fr0sr_
Yes - Cologne attacks anyone? The terrorist links/networks in Belgium, France etc. that made the Paris attacks possible? I could go on.

To be fair many a baseless threat has been handed to the UK regarding leaving the EU

I'm not all to aware of how it would work, but I would assume that they would be turned away due to their illegal nature of their travel.

They'll need some kind of international warrant I believe. Read this somewhere. I'm onw to work, but could find it tonight.
Well done! I feel that you can actually tell a lot about a person from whether they are remain or leave

Yes indeed. For a start, the leave voters are more intelligent and less gullible.
I'm a girl actually. And yeah I did think that was a bit racist.

So is that not what you were referring to?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
So is that not what you were referring to?

I was referring to increased levels of rape and terrorism if we stayed in the EU.
Leaving the EU means economic hardship, only a decline of Eastern European immigrants rather than a general decrease in immigration and becoming Americas ***** even more. Possible breakup of Union as well.

You just have to see who is advocating for leaving vs those who want us to stay.

Who would you trust.

Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson?

Or virtually every financial institution, many companies, Obama, leaders of other countries even outside the EU, 300 historians, etc, the list goes on.

...But nooo the evil EU is going to force dirty immigrants and vassalise us.
Yes indeed. For a start, the leave voters are more intelligent and less gullible.

Yeah, although i do know many intelligent leave supporters. Most of them are religious...

We're not gullible enough to believe three privatisation advocates(Boris,Gove and Farage) have the best interests of the NHS in mind.
Original post by JamesN88
We're not gullible enough to believe three privatisation advocates(Boris,Gove and Farage) have the best interests of the NHS in mind.

But your gullible to believe Cameron's false government propaganda like brainwashed sheep.

How can you trust Cameron when he used to be for brexit? He just does what suits his interests. If leave wins, then we can get rid of him
But your gullible to believe Cameron's false government propaganda like brainwashed sheep.

When the leave campaign come up with a plan for exit other than "it'll be alright" then I might start listening to them.
When the leave campaign come up with a plan for exit other than "it'll be alright" then I might start listening to them.

David cameron never had a plan when he was for leave
How can you trust Cameron when he used to be for brexit? He just does what suits his interests. If leave wins, then we can get rid of him

I hate the Tories but Cameron is a reasonably moderate one. I see him as better than the alternative.
This says it all.
[video="youtube;JFt-pRIvL9E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E[/video]

and who is this suave mover and shaker ? :holmes:
Original post by ATW1
I thought you were a Remain supporter?

Remain is the rational thing to do, Brexit is "ignore the experts, they got a few things wrong so they're always wrong!!! bla bla"

you wouldn't stop listening to the weather forecast if they got it wrong two or three times?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
They'll need some kind of international warrant I believe. Read this somewhere. I'm onw to work, but could find it tonight.

Go for it, I'm curious to see it to be honest - never truly understood how they would be handled.
They SHOULD be sent straight back, but again due to this lax, left-wing immigration policy I wonder if that would be the case.

If we all vote leave this has a potential to actually change for the better - bringing in an Australian based points system would be great.
Original post by fr0sr_
Go for it, I'm curious to see it to be honest - never truly understood how they would be handled.
They SHOULD be sent straight back, but again due to this lax, left-wing immigration policy I wonder if that would be the case.

If we all vote leave this has a potential to actually change for the better - bringing in an Australian based points system would be great.

It should be implicit that the Tory government can't control immigration. I have no reason to expect that they won't miss EU-immigration goals too.
Original post by fr0sr_

Yet in Australia, most people are anxious to get rid of it. Go figure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending