The Student Room Group

62 DAYSSSS until RESULTS DAY

My last exam is tomorrow morning and then I am free from any stress starting from tomorrow until the 25th August! 62 DAYSSSSS!!

This is sort of just a thread to illustrate my happiness :smile: gonna be counting down the days until it's the dreaded results day omfg I am getting tingly just thinking about it!

Sorry about the grammar I AM JUST WAYYYY TOOOO EXCITEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DamnDaniel2
My last exam is tomorrow morning and then I am free from any stress starting from tomorrow until the 25th August! 62 DAYSSSSS!!

This is sort of just a thread to illustrate my happiness :smile: gonna be counting down the days until it's the dreaded results day omfg I am getting tingly just thinking about it!

Sorry about the grammar I AM JUST WAYYYY TOOOO EXCITEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Is that A levels or GCSE?
Original post by 1TrueMeaning
Is that A levels or GCSE?

GCSE. I believe A Levels are on the 18th August so around 56 days starting today?
Reply 3
GCSE. I believe A Levels are on the 18th August so around 56 days starting today?

ha ha ha ha ha ha. excuse me whilst I wipe up my tears
Original post by fefssdf
ha ha ha ha ha ha. excuse me whilst I wipe up my tears

Imma save up me tears before results day.

IT'S PARTY TIME NOWWW NO TIME FOR TEARSSSSSS. Well party time for me after tomorrow!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Imma save up me tears before results day.

IT'S PARTY TIME NOWWW NO TIME FOR TEARSSSSSS. Well party time for me after tomorrow!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can party this time tomorrow next year after I've retaken c3 and c4....
Original post by fefssdf
I can party this time tomorrow next year after I've retaken c3 and c4....

Im sure it will go well! Revise over the summer every week for about 2-3 hours so that it can stay in your head and you will have a lot of time to do other things other than studying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Im sure it will go well! Revise over the summer every week for about 2-3 hours so that it can stay in your head and you will have a lot of time to do other things other than studying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh thats a good idea daniel, and no c3 has just ruined me and s2 is a joke in terms of grade boundaries - 67 for an A is just taking the piss
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im just hoping that manchester have psychology in clearing because thats my only backup plan if not then yeh hello gap year !
Original post by fefssdf
Yeh thats a good idea daniel, and no c3 has just ruined me and s2 is a joke in terms of grade boundaries - 67 for an A is just taking the piss

Haha I am only doing GCSEs so I am not sure about the papers but it's definitely doable if you revise over the summer. It's a really big summer like around 10 weeks? That will be around 20-30 hours and could make you very confident with both C3 and C4 and you can constantly go over it! Don't worry you will do well, I am defo sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I am only doing GCSEs so I am not sure about the papers but it's definitely doable if you revise over the summer. It's a really big summer like around 10 weeks? That will be around 20-30 hours and could make you very confident with both C3 and C4 and you can constantly go over it! Don't worry you will do well, I am defo sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks daniel, i just hope my teacher doesn't kill me when she finds out i got a B when she predicted me an A* awkarddddd
Original post by fefssdf
Im just hoping that manchester have psychology in clearing because thats my only backup plan if not then yeh hello gap year !

Gap years are worth it if it fixes your life! So there's no problem in a gap year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fefssdf
thanks daniel, i just hope my teacher doesn't kill me when she finds out i got a B when she predicted me an A* awkarddddd

Hahahahaha she won't! An A* prediction omfg! Im planning on doing further maths, bio, chem and maybe another subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gap years are worth it if it fixes your life! So there's no problem in a gap year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is actually true my life is a mess ! I'm going to make a list of things to do during the gap year so I'm not bored either. So far that consists of learning to drive and retaking A-levels and possibly going on some form of trip abroad - i was looking at camp america - sounds pretty fun
Original post by fefssdf
it is actually true my life is a mess ! I'm going to make a list of things to do during the gap year so I'm not bored either. So far that consists of learning to drive and retaking A-levels and possibly going on some form of trip abroad - i was looking at camp america - sounds pretty fun

Yh that would be really good! I think you should do it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahahaha she won't! An A* prediction omfg! Im planning on doing further maths, bio, chem and maybe another subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I feel so bad for her - she thinks I'm some maths whizz when in reality I'm pretty average.
you say biology and chemistry ...
I started off doing bio, chem, maths, english, psychology , but after 2 weeks i quit chem cause i couldn't cope and i didn't understand anything and swapped it for further maths... then in january mocks i got a u in bio so dropped it and so then i was doing 4 alevels finally like a normal person... and now in year 13 i dropped further maths and I'm doing maths, psychology, and english lol

my sixth form experience has bene so eventful
Yh that would be really good! I think you should do it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

my predictions have been so wrong this year.

i basiclaly had an argument with my teacher back in september cause she wouldn't predict me an A in english so my predictions ended up as
A* maths , B english , A psychology... BUT now I'm gonna get like A english, B maths, A psychology like this is just such a mess
Original post by fefssdf
I know I feel so bad for her - she thinks I'm some maths whizz when in reality I'm pretty average.
you say biology and chemistry ...
I started off doing bio, chem, maths, english, psychology , but after 2 weeks i quit chem cause i couldn't cope and i didn't understand anything and swapped it for further maths... then in january mocks i got a u in bio so dropped it and so then i was doing 4 alevels finally like a normal person... and now in year 13 i dropped further maths and I'm doing maths, psychology, and english lol

my sixth form experience has bene so eventful

Hahaha yes very eventful! And I love biology and chemistry! So hopefully I'll enjoy it in sixth form!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yes very eventful! And I love biology and chemistry! So hopefully I'll enjoy it in sixth form!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh admittedly the only subject I actually like is probably english - pick things you like not things you think look good
Original post by fefssdf
my predictions have been so wrong this year.

i basiclaly had an argument with my teacher back in september cause she wouldn't predict me an A in english so my predictions ended up as
A* maths , B english , A psychology... BUT now I'm gonna get like A english, B maths, A psychology like this is just such a mess

Those are still really good grades! So are you only retaking C3 and 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest