The Student Room Group

Am I ok looking?

Some people argue that I may be one of the ugliest people on the planet. They say my worst feature are my eyes. It's like I have fire in my eyes. It's hard to explain but they're angry looking and I look too rugged now. I may have aged pretty bad.. I used to have a cute innocent baby face. Now I look too macho. Most people on the net comment saying that my face is not pleasant to look at. What do you think? Do I really look that bad or am I ok looking? I trust that you aren't trolls and have a valid opinion. Thanks and get back to me.

http://i.imgur.com/H2dh5Qh.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You are beautiful.
Reply 2
No, you're definitely not ugly! Look pretty normal to me. Maybe hit the gym? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darth09
Some people argue that I may be one of the ugliest people on the planet. They say my worst feature are my eyes. It's like I have fire in my eyes. It's hard to explain but they're angry looking and I look too rugged now. I may have aged pretty bad.. I used to have a cute innocent baby face. Now I look too macho. Most people on the net comment saying that my face is not pleasant to look at. What do you think? Do I really look that bad or am I ok looking? I trust that you aren't trolls and have a valid opinion. Thanks and get back to me.

Your bottom left picture is the best :h:

Why?

Cos youre smiling

Smile and have confidence, then no one can call you ugly, I think its very harsh ppl are criticising you so heavily, just work on yourself, smile more

Are there any aspects of your personality you can improve?

Could you be fitter/ eat healthier?

I know everyone can be :tongue:
Your not the ugliest person on the internet (obviously)
I agree you should hit the gym if you want to look better.
Reply 5
Original post by Darth09

You are fine bro.
Just hit the gym ASAP
you just look like a normal bloke :dontknow:
You're good looking. :yep:
Last time I checked "fire in his eyes" is a compliment, not an insult...

Anyway you're not bad looking- try going a beard, that might help!
Eff anyone else's opinion, be confident with yourself!
Beauty is subjective, so I wouldn't worry about what others say about you.
I've seen 'ugly'/'dopey' guys with hot blondes so looks aren't everything :smile:
I think you made this same thread about two years ago. I recognise your picture :holmes:
Original post by Darth09

I think you look good, just make sure you smile, you look very nice with a smile
Original post by Darth09

Your not the ugliest dude i've ever seen, i have seen worse but you should try to get rid of that double chin then you would look better. And I don't like the beard
The people on the net who say horrible things are trolls so i wouldn't worry about them, they are the worst idiots on the planet who are really the ugly ones.
It helps if you make an effort to dress in nice clothes then you will attract a mate and it will make you feel a little bit better. But i can't tell from what your wearing but it's just an opinion that anyone who is down on themselves should always make the effort to try to look smart because it does make you feel a little bit better.

Your eyes don't look angry to me, you look pretty normal to me
I have always been laughed at by people on the street for having big eyes so i used to wear tinted sunglasses everyday, even in winter to hide them for many years but now i don't anymore because i have nothing to be ashamed of. When i told my doctor he said most people would love to have big eyes. So i guess it's just a question of accepting yourself and don't concentrate too much on what other people say about you because they are not perfect either. You have to work with what you've got
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend ?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news:frown:. But yes you are.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I think you made this same thread about two years ago. I recognise your picture :holmes:

That photographic memory tho :rofl:
Reply 15
Original post by Samantha Momba
Hate to be the bearer of bad news:frown:. But yes you are.

You. I like you
Original post by Darth09

You look like an ape. However take that with a bucket of salt coz I am massively trolling. I also dont have the right to critisize because at least your face is in the correct location. Some say that my anus lies where my face should. Basically I talk chit.

Quick Reply

Latest