The Student Room Group

Do you know many sexually fluid or gender fluid people?

Almost everywhere online people are coming out as sexually fluid or gender fluid,
Polls show that younger generations are more open to sexual fluidity and take a no label approach for themselves.

I read everywhere how sexually fluid this generation is and how the person matters not the gender.

Awhile back I posted a poll that showed we are moving into a more gender neutral and sexually fluid future a guardian article quoted a researcher who claimed: "Everyone I know who was born from the 90's and up is sexually fluid".

So do you guys think that is true? Does your real life experience fit into these observations?
Reply 1
Gender fluid still isn't really that common, but there's definitely a much higher proportion of people that actively identify as bisexual in these newer generations. People are realising that it's not abnormal to be attracted to people of both sexes, and though I wouldn't agree that everyone under the age of 26 is sexually fluid, the number is growing massively in our generations.
very few people are genderfluid or whatnot but they are very vocal. But there are more bisexuals these days I would have thought
Reply 3
Original post by Alexion
Gender fluid still isn't really that common, but there's definitely a much higher proportion of people that actively identify as bisexual in these newer generations. People are realising that it's not abnormal to be attracted to people of both sexes, and though I wouldn't agree that everyone under the age of 26 is sexually fluid, the number is growing massively in our generations.

And would you say the number of people who identify as bisexual is higher than the number of people who identify as heterosexual or are they still a minority and do you see a difference between males and females?
Reply 4
Original post by annaew
Does your real life experience fit into these observations?

No. I have never met any person in real life claiming to be "genderfluid".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending