The Student Room Group

Boyfriend stqring at other girls

My boyfriend was full on staring at another girl when we were on holiday and denied it. When we got back home I eventually got him to tell the truth and he told me he was and he remembered what she was wearing. What do you think this means? When he could see that i was getting a little "annoyed" at the fact he was full on staring at her and even she knew that he was he said "what the f**k is wrong with you" baring in mind that we were on a boat trip and he didnt comfort me at all as he knows i get sea sickness. He was just too focused on the other girls and didnt pay any attention to me. He really can be a sweet guy but he was just a complete a** on this trip

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Inb4 'Dump his ass'
:colonhash:
Reply 2
Make more of an effort.
Reply 3
There's nothing wrong with staring at others you find attractive, just as long as you don't sleep with them. Whats the harm? You sound a bit controlling for my liking. If it bothers you so much then find someone else who will only look at you, and only you during the duration of the relationship. Sounds creepy and weird imo
Stupid responses ITT ^

Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend was full on staring at another girl when we were on holiday and denied it. When we got back home I eventually got him to tell the truth and he told me he was and he remembered what she was wearing. What do you think this means? When he could see that i was getting a little "annoyed" at the fact he was full on staring at her and even she knew that he was he said "what the f**k is wrong with you" baring in mind that we were on a boat trip and he didnt comfort me at all as he knows i get sea sickness. He was just too focused on the other girls and didnt pay any attention to me. He really can be a sweet guy but he was just a complete a** on this trip

OP is this the first time hes been rude? Talk with him again he sounds like an idiot. Im dating a girl now "out of my league." If she stared at another guy and said what the **** is wrong with me I'd kick her to the curb.
Reply 5
Original post by NewcastleFresher
Stupid responses ITT ^

OP is this the first time hes been rude? Talk with him again he sounds like an idiot. Im dating a girl now "out of my league." If she stared at another guy and said what the **** is wrong with me I'd kick her to the curb.

My response and the others isn't stupid it's an opinion, and already implying that your girl is out of your league gives me an impression that you are insecure. That's because no-one is above anyone in any league as beauty is subjective.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
start staring at attractive guys in front of him
dump his ass
Original post by Dnkz7
My response and the others isn't stupid it's an opinion, and already implying that your girl is out of your league gives me an impression that you are insecure. That's because no-one is above anyone in any league as beauty is subjective.

Lol @ thinking opinions cant be stupid.

Also beauty isnt entirely subjective :rofl: look at studies etc.
Even in the most loving relationships, you can't help but finding other people attractive - as long as you don't act on it, it's fine
It's perfectly natural. You should encourage him to look at other girls

You won't like this reply but he's a man, get over it or get used to it
There's nothing wrong with staring at other people. He can't help it
but it is rude to stare for so long but it's ok to just take a quick glance
I'm sure he gets excited by your over the top reaction so next time he does it
just pretend you did not see it or don't say anything. If you react to it that gives him power over you to make you angry
All men stare at other girls but probably lie and say they don't if their girlfriends ask them about it. They can't help it
Stare back at other men and then he will know what it feels like for you to do that to him then maybe he will stop
But it is normal so there's not a lot you can do about it unless you make him wear blinkers that horses wear to stop them getting distracted.
On the fence with this one. On the one hand I dislike this whole "omg he dared look at another woman" mentality.

On the other hand, prioritising starting at half naked women over helping your partner who is sea sick is a pretty crappy thing to do and he deserves some scorn for that if nothing else.

Incidentally, why did you go on a boat trip if you get sea sick...?

Original post by Judge Judy
You won't like this reply but he's a man, get over it or get used to it
There's nothing wrong with staring at other people. He can't help it
but it is rude to stare for so long but it's ok to just take a quick glance
I'm sure he gets excited by your over the top reaction so next time he does it
just pretend you did not see it or don't say anything. If you react to it that gives him power over you to make you angry
All men stare at other girls but probably lie and say they don't if their girlfriends ask them about it. They can't help it
Stare back at other men and then he will know what it feels like for you to do that to him then maybe he will stop
But it is normal so there's not a lot you can do about it unless you make him wear blinkers that horses wear to stop them getting distracted.

There is a difference between glancing and staring. If you stare, especially when you are with your girlfriend, then don't be surprised if she gets upset or even dumps you.
ffs

women; you *****es all be crazy one way or anopther
I thought for a minute the title said "Boyfriend squirting at other girls."
Original post by neal95
It's perfectly natural. You should encourage him to look at other girls

Ye they could go on hot girl staring trips. Maybe have a competition who can stare at girls longer.
Original post by banterboy
ffs

So are men, lol
Original post by banterboy
ffs

Wonder who makes them crazy :hmmmm:

That's really disrespectful, walk away or give him a taste of his own medicine to put things in perspective for him.
Original post by Dnkz7
There's nothing wrong with staring at others you find attractive, just as long as you don't sleep with them. Whats the harm? You sound a bit controlling for my liking. If it bothers you so much then find someone else who will only look at you, and only you during the duration of the relationship. Sounds creepy and weird imo

That's a bit of a stretch there....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending