The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moment of truth
He said that because the website is new he doesn't want to :dontknow: I'm just gonna tell him to get lost (in other words :lol:)

Thank you :smile:

No worries, sounds like the right thing to do, personally, I can't be dealing with people like that :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
Sounds like the guy you don't want to be friends with tbh, he's being rather strane/difficult/awkward as you say. Personally I would say no - you aren't allowed to, and please don't contact me again and proceed to block him.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to be straight with him. It doesn't hurt him to link me to it but he doesn't want to give me any credit at all and he was one of my closest friends before too. Ergh.
Original post by Blondie987
No worries, sounds like the right thing to do, personally, I can't be dealing with people like that :smile:

Completely agree. Don't have time for people like him.
He said he won't use it. Thank you guys :biggrin:
Had 5 hours sleep before polling and I'm trying not to fall asleep. Got the worst uterine cramp right now so hopefully I'll survive until 10 :colonhash:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1547
quite tired actually
Its bright on the train and I'm getting a huge headache and my eyes hurt. I need to sit in the dark! **** GUYS MY HEAD ****ING HURTS LIKE **** AND I FEEL LIKE PUKING.
I feel quite burnt out...
Last exam tomorrow though! :redface:
And it's the one I'm least confident on - C4 maths :frown:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Everything okay? :redface:

Yeah, was scared because I had STEP III this afternoon :afraid:.
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah, was scared because I had STEP III this afternoon :afraid:.

Oh, I see. :colondollar:
I'm sure it went alright though; you're quite the genius when it comes to maths. :smile:

Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
I'm sure it went alright though; you're quite the genius when it comes to maths. :smile:

Spoiler

Haha thanks :smile:. Can't say too much though; people still sitting the exam so I believe I can only discuss it from 9am tomorrow.
I'm going to sleep :getmecoat:
what is this all about?
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

For some reason,when I see your name I always pronounce hymen :o:(:tongue:.
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Going to vote makes me feel like part of a secret club. It's fun.
Confused about lack of reply

Latest