The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Fullofsurprises

In fact, there's a bit of a warm glow. :colondollar:

It's probably the adrenaline, just wait a few hours and you'll start feeling the pain.

Spoiler

Vote remain and save our future!
... so far, there have been no ill effects.

Well done. You made a rational decision substantiated by economic experts instead of falling for the emotional sentiment exploitation of the leave campaign.
Many kippers feel disgusted at the mere sight of a foreigner, or even a foreign word on a page.

Safer to use proper British words like 'bungalow', 'tikka masala', 'deja-vu', etc.

Yes let's use British words like 'Britain'. Damn those Romans to hell!
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Vote remain and save our future!

Original post by Magnus Taylor
Well done. You made a rational decision substantiated by economic experts instead of falling for the emotional sentiment exploitation of the leave campaign.

Are you two twins?
Original post by chemting
Are you two twins?

No I am his older brother lol, I'm to begin second year at warwick university and he is due to begin lower sixth next year
Reply 106
Original post by cookie123456789
Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.

LOL
... so far, there have been no ill effects.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4182561
Original post by Magnus Taylor
No I am his older brother lol, I'm to begin second year at warwick university and he is due to begin lower sixth next year

Ah. I see thanks. still pretty cool though :smile:

Good luck to you both!
Reply 109
Original post by cookie123456789
Yes indeed. For a start, the leave voters are more intelligent and less gullible.

Are you the exception?
Original post by alevelstresss
Remain is the rational thing to do, Brexit is "ignore the experts, they got a few things wrong so they're always wrong!!! bla bla"

you wouldn't stop listening to the weather forecast if they got it wrong two or three times?

yes i would.
Original post by SteveDogg23
yes i would.

lol you're an idiot
lol you're an idiot

Classic remain supporter: Using insults to cover up their lack of logical arguments.
Original post by ATW1
Yes, we are so powerful in the EU that we have opposed proposals 72 times and been outvoted 72 times. Such power.

>Donald trump icon
>Leave voter

Yeah i cant take you seriously sorry
Classic remain supporter: Using insults to cover up their lack of logical arguments.

Speaking of logical arguments, you're the one who just said its never ever worth listening to weather forecasts on the basis that they got the prediction wrong 2-3 times. :rofl:
Speaking of logical arguments, you're the one who just said its never ever worth listening to weather forecasts on the basis that they got the prediction wrong 2-3 times. :rofl:

2 or 3 times in one week maybe, not in a year or something.
Reply 116
Original post by metrize
>Donald trump icon
>Leave voter

Yeah i cant take you seriously sorry

Yeah i cant take your grammar seriously sorry
2 or 3 times in one week maybe, not in a year or something.

If you think logically about it, the economists supporting remain have got their predictions wrong like 3 times in the last 5 years, so yeah, incompatible, sorry, you dug yourself into this hole
Original post by ExamsAreOver
Step 1: Go to YouTube.com
Step 2: Search "John Oliver Brexit"
Step 3: Watch it
Step 4: Shut up and stop spreading lies.

You can't just tell me to shut up. I have freedom of speech.
If you think logically about it, the economists supporting remain have got their predictions wrong like 3 times in the last 5 years, so yeah, incompatible, sorry, you dug yourself into this hole

The EU is a sinking ship, and we've been offered a life boat. But people like you are standing around saying what if the boat sinks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending