The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cookie123456789
You can't just tell me to shut up. I have freedom of speech.

But I have the freedom of speech to tell you to shut up.
Original post by Maker
LOL

There's nothing funny about it!?!?!?!?!?!
Original post by ExamsAreOver
But I have the freedom of speech to tell you to shut up.

And I have the freedom of speech to tell you not to tell me to shut up.
And I have the freedom of speech to tell you not to tell me to shut up.

It's an infinite cycle.
Original post by alevelstresss
LOL you mad?

No I am perfectly sane.
It's an infinite cycle.

yep.
yep.

Lel. From two very different and split views, somehow, we came to agree on something.
Original post by SteveDogg23
The EU is a sinking ship, and we've been offered a life boat. But people like you are standing around saying what if the boat sinks?

The EU's problems will affect us, whether we are in it or not. Best to stay in the room where we are capable of saving it instead of abandoning it like cowards.
Lel. From two very different and split views, somehow, we came to agree on something.

Yes we did. Never thought that would happen
Reply 129

You just voted for increased rape

LOOOOOL you simpleton.
I voted leave but I didnt bring my own pen
Original post by drogon
LOOOOOL you simpleton.

I'm not a simpleton you simpleton.
The EU's problems will affect us, whether we are in it or not. Best to stay in the room where we are capable of saving it instead of abandoning it like cowards.

How are we acting like cowards? The EU are controlling us and will not allow us to make our own laws. Lets say you're being bullied by someone. Is it cowardly to stand up to them? God you are delusional.
Voted Remain about half an hour ago :biggrin:
Original post by SteveDogg23
How are we acting like cowards? The EU are controlling us and will not allow us to make our own laws. Lets say you're being bullied by someone. Is it cowardly to stand up to them? God you are delusional.

Evidently David Cameron and almost every reputable leader in the UK and across the world, alongside the majority of economists disagree with you.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
So it applies to men, right? I wonder if my insultee realised I am not one. :holmes:

You address me, yet don't tag me?

He's right that the term derives from that meaning, but as he said it has alternate meanings - of which I was in fact referring to.
Evidently David Cameron and almost every reputable leader in the UK and across the world, alongside the majority of economists disagree with you.

Well clearly those leaders are just acting in their own best interests. Leave is for the PEOPLE
Rubbish. When the migrants (who are mostly men from i.e Syria) get EU passports they can go wherever they want in the EU including the UK so they can bomb us all and rape all the young girls and women.Girls in Germany are already being raped by men from Syria who have different attitudes towards girls and women. I am only telling the truth so don't deny it.
Yes all they want to do is rape and bomb us all because they are all like that, what a great fact. How old are you?I read in numerous reports that a large proportion of the girls who cried raped lied so...Also i think your ignorance shines through such a statement anyway.
Reply 138
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Increased rape and terrorism?

If we leave the EU, the French have threatened to move migration controls from Calais to Dover. This means that as soon as the migrants in Calais *who I assume you're referring to* land in the UK, they are able to apply for asylum and we can't remove them.

'The French' haven't threatened to do that, one minister with an appalling reputation as an opportunist and a fortune seeker has.

The interior minister and other senior sources have rebuffed the claims.

The French won't do this for two simple reasons. Firstly, the treaties governing these border arrangements are separate from the EU. Secondly, because doing so would only increase the number of migrants coming to Calais.

Please research these things properly before making rash statements.
Original post by TSRFT8
Yes all they want to do is rape and bomb us all because they are all like that, what a great fact. How old are you?I read in numerous reports that a large proportion of the girls who cried raped lied so...Also i think your ignorance shines through such a statement anyway.

I am just saying that there will be INCREASED levels of rape and terrorism... that doesn't mean ALL migrants will be like that?!
I am 16. Ignorant?! I don't think so

Quick Reply

Latest