The Student Room Group

FTI Consulting Insight in July

Anyone else applied to the Economic and Financial Consulting Graduate Insight held by FTI Consulting?

And heard back?

It's for undergrads and postgrads.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
bump
Are applications for this closed? When i try to apply, it sends me to a page saying "You are not allowed to access this site".
Reply 4
Original post by AenigmaFx
Are applications for this closed? When i try to apply, it sends me to a page saying "You are not allowed to access this site".

I dont think so, http://www.fticonsulting-emea.com/en/careers/graduates/join-us/graduate-recruitment - the website says which ones are closed.
Original post by CompSci16
I dont think so, http://www.fticonsulting-emea.com/en/careers/graduates/join-us/graduate-recruitment - the website says which ones are closed.

When i click "apply now" it takes me to their online application page with a listing of jobs. None of them are the insight day, heck i dont even think there are any UK listings. Do you have a link perhaps directly to the application?
Reply 6
When i click "apply now" it takes me to their online application page with a listing of jobs. None of them are the insight day, heck i dont even think there are any UK listings. Do you have a link perhaps directly to the application?

i remember finding it earlier but can't find it when i search again now.. try google searching and applying!
i remember finding it earlier but can't find it when i search again now.. try google searching and applying!

Oh ive been trying for the past day haaha. Ive messaged them, hopefully they reply.
Reply 8
Oh ive been trying for the past day haaha. Ive messaged them, hopefully they reply.

Ok good luck!

Post on the thread if you hear back from them with an outcome :smile: keen to find out if they've replied to applications
They sent me an offer but unfortunately I'm not in the UK on the date... :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by stellaris
They sent me an offer but unfortunately I'm not in the UK on the date... :s-smilie:

Well done! Haha surely you knew the date when you applied.

When did you apply and when did you hear back?
Well done! Haha surely you knew the date when you applied.

When did you apply and when did you hear back?

Yeah of course I knew but there have been some changes...

I think I applied a few days before deadline and heard back the start of this month.
Reply 13
Yeah of course I knew but there have been some changes...

I think I applied a few days before deadline and heard back the start of this month.

Oh right, mind giving some details on your background? like did you submit a CV/what uni you go to etc?
Oh right, mind giving some details on your background? like did you submit a CV/what uni you go to etc?

Yeah I submitted a CV.

I study at Oxford btw.
Reply 15
Yeah I submitted a CV.

I study at Oxford btw.

Ok makes sense.

Hope you let them know :smile:
I've been offered a place - does anyone know what to expect? Is it worth missing a day of my current internship to attend?
Original post by mitchell.gkm
I've been offered a place - does anyone know what to expect? Is it worth missing a day of my current internship to attend?

Nice! I would assume its like most others, the usual presentation of what they do, different branches, a couple of group activities, Q&A, networking, meet & greet, the whole lot.

I have yet to still hear back, no news is good news right?
Reply 18
Original post by mitchell.gkm

This is what my friend is planning to do if she gets offered a place..

are you at oxbridge as well?
Nice! I would assume its like most others, the usual presentation of what they do, different branches, a couple of group activities, Q&A, networking, meet & greet, the whole lot.

I have yet to still hear back, no news is good news right?

In that case, I'll ask for the day off! Sounds good.
I wouldn't worry too much - the last time I went to an event like this, my mate who also went got the invite the night before.

This is what my friend is planning to do if she gets offered a place..

are you at oxbridge as well?

I'm a 1st year at Durham.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending