The Student Room Group

Do judge people who smoke weed?

For some reason I suspect that people who smoke weed are a bit off and are known to be lazy and I would not be friends with a person who smokes weed.
I do not know why people smoke weed

Scroll to see replies

"Well like that's just your opinion man. "
You're 18-20 and experimenting; No, not really it's pretty standard. Not something I fancy, but to each their own.

You're 25+ and it is a common part of your daily life; I probably don't want anything to do with you. Harsh, but accurate.
Reply 3
Original post by Elivercury
You're 18-20 and experimenting; No, not really it's pretty standard. Not something I fancy, but to each their own.

You're 25+ and it is a common part of your daily life; I probably don't want anything to do with you. Harsh, but accurate.

I have been told a ridiculous lie, and that lie is that weed can increase intelligent thinking.
Weed is bad for the mind
Reply 4
i swear like half the people in my town smoke weed LOL
don't really mind as long as they don't do it in public places like underpasses and all that... hate the smell. I probably judge whenever i walk past someone and catch a really strong whiff of it. Otherwise i'm not really concerned
Original post by Blue_Mason
I have been told a ridiculous lie, and that lie is that weed can increase intelligent thinking.
Weed is bad for the mind

I actually agree with you for once. Everyone I've ever met who smoked modest amounts of weed on a regular basis over a prolonged period of time ended up being noticeably "off" and sluggish.

I mean to each their own, I've probably aged my liver by 10-15 years through my drinking habits, but it's not something I look for in a friend. Not least because I don't feed my nearby second hand alcohol.
For some reason I suspect that people who smoke weed are a bit off and are known to be lazy and I would not be friends with a person who smokes weed.
I do not know why people smoke weed

I've tried it before a few times but it doesn't really do a lot for me personally, I suspect most of hype around it is because it's illegal and therefore exciting. I don't mind people who do it occasionally, like a few times a year but anyone who does it more frequently than a month, yeah, I think they may have issues
Reply 7
Weed is probably one of the least harmful drug people can do, but I don't know why I still have negative feeling towards people that use. :/ Saying that, it's not like I would completely avoid users or refuse to be friends with them.
Reply 8
What about people who only smoke when they can scrounge it off friends? :lol:
Original post by RobML
What about people who only smoke when they can scrounge it off friends? :lol:

Judging you. :haughty:
Everything in moderation - the same could be said about alcohol. Like any excessive habit, it's a problem when it becomes your main daily activity
I actually agree with you for once. Everyone I've ever met who smoked modest amounts of weed on a regular basis over a prolonged period of time ended up being noticeably "off" and sluggish.

I mean to each their own, I've probably aged my liver by 10-15 years through my drinking habits, but it's not something I look for in a friend. Not least because I don't feed my nearby second hand alcohol.

Its messed up because weed smokers have a certain look to them, which is scruffy and unkempt, bags under eyes, long nails.
Reply 12
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Judging you. :haughty:

And what is your judgement?
How dank is the weed we talking?
Reply 14
Hate the smell. Find it a bit tacky and cheap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its messed up because weed smokers have a certain look to them, which is scruffy and unkempt, bags under eyes, long nails.

This is not strictly true, I've known weed smokers who were fairly meticulous over how they look.

Actually, the description would probably apply to me more than them :tongue:
Original post by A321
Hate the smell. Find it a bit tacky and cheap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It like urine from a strange animal,its so foul

This is not strictly true, I've known weed smokers who were fairly meticulous over how they look.

Actually, the description would probably apply to me more than them :tongue:

Long nails are very uncomfortable
It like urine from a strange animal,its so foul

Long nails are very uncomfortable

But clipping them is a pain in the arse.

Not all the time. I know pot heads who have accomplished more things, good jobs nicer cars than people 25+ by themselves without their parents help. Only things is they have are snappy when they aren't under the influence of drugs.
Nah, but the ones who are weed activists are pathetic imo. There's more to life than being able to get high

Quick Reply

Latest