The Student Room Group

BREAKING: GUNMAN SHOOTING in cinema in Germany

Scroll to see replies

they've just arrested him
Original post by Legendary Quest
Just stop. Not now.

I am defending the Muslims here smh, people are already calling out against Islam with no conformation or details about the perpetrator
Original post by alevelstresss
I hope you realise I am in the defence of Muslims here

Ah yes, those perennial historical victims, the Muslims.

Victims when they were massacring Bulgarians, Greeks, wiping out half of Northern India, enslaving Slavs.... When have they ever not been victims? it is written.
When will the violence stop!
I'm honestly shocked; first the shooting of Jo Cox and now this. :frown: When will this madness stop? The sad thing is, if this were America, I wouldn't have been surprised. :/
Here we go again, another 10 days of anti-Islam spam

No one even said the word Muslim, oh my lol.
Original post by kerriveal

Where are you getting this info from?
Reports that he's been arrested (hopefully), waiting see a reliable source to confirm it.

I am defending the Muslims here smh, people are already calling out against Islam with no conformation or details about the perpetrator

Original post by Anthony Ludovici
Did the religion of peace make a peace again?Doh.

Just shut up you idiots
Original post by Anthony Ludovici
Ah yes, those perennial historical victims, the Muslims.

Victims when they were massacring Bulgarians, Greeks, wiping out half of Northern India, enslaving Slavs.... When have they ever not been victims? it is written.

Yeah Muslims centuries ago, should we go around persecuting Christians for the crusades?
I hope you realise I am in the defence of Muslims here

You're defending Islam, not Muslims. You never even mentioned Muslims. And you've gone straight to playing the victim without even showing a single thought for the victims of the attacks.
This thread isn't about Islam or Muslims, the world doesn't revolve around them, take it somewhere else.
Here we go again, another 10 days of anti-Islam spam

Ironic though, isn't it, that you're the first to bring up religion in this thread.
I hope they get him before he kills anybody else, GSG 9 is good at their job.
"One magazine says that a man has been arrested." - Sky News
Original post by kerriveal

Wait, they actually arrested him for once? Normally they do the murder suicide thing.
Original post by Zargabaath
You're defending Islam, not Muslims. You never even mentioned Muslims. And you've gone straight to playing the victim without even showing a single thought for the victims of the attacks.
This thread isn't about Islam or Muslims, the world doesn't revolve around them, take it somewhere else.

Oh do I suddenly have to give my respects to the victims? We have no idea how many have died, if you don't like what I am saying then go away, but you're about to see an influx of anti-Islam hate speech because of this, regardless of whether the perpetrator was Muslim or not.
Ban guns in Germany!...oh, wait a minute....

I wonder who this attacker is? Domestic crazy person or Islamic terrorist.
At least 20 people injured, mostly as a result of the release of tear gas, BBC reporting this.
Do we know anything about him yet?
Yeah Muslims centuries ago, should we go around persecuting Christians for the crusades?

Yeah, because Alexios asking Pope Urban for help defending his territories against rampaging Turks is the most horrific event ever.

Nothing wrong with the crusades, at least most of them, only someone who is ignorant of history would think so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending