The Student Room Group

BREAKING: GUNMAN SHOOTING in cinema in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TercioOfParma
I hope they get him before he kills anybody else, GSG 9 is good at their job.

I was wondering if GSG 9 would be the ones sent to sort it out. I read somewhere that "Special Commandos" had been deployed and I was confused because I thought they meant Kommando Spezialkräfte which wouldn't really make sense.

But yeah, that is a saving grace I suppose. GSG 9 are very good at their jobs.
Original post by The_Opinion
Nothing wrong with the crusades, at least most of them, only someone who is ignorant of history would think so.

:rofl:
The attacker is dead
Original post by alevelstresss
Oh do I suddenly have to give my respects to the victims? We have no idea how many have died, if you don't like what I am saying then go away, but you're about to see an influx of anti-Islam hate speech because of this, regardless of whether the perpetrator was Muslim or not.

Will you keep quiet.
Reply 44
Original post by Proximo
Reuters are reporting 20-50 injured at theatre Veirnheim

This sounds very serious
Original post by queen-bee
The attacker is dead

Source?
Gunman shot dead according to interior minister
Ban guns in Germany!...oh, wait a minute....

I wonder who this attacker is? Domestic crazy person or Islamic terrorist.

If this a dig at people that think the US should have tighter gun controls, then it's pretty pathetic. The US has more mass shootings than any other western country.

And can people stop bringing Islam into this. It hasn't been reported whether or not this has been carried out in the name of Islam; just wait until more details are released.
Original post by The Roast
Source?

German interior ministry. Keeping up on Twitter
Original post by The Roast
Source?

Interior minister
Conflicting reports. Some say he's been arrested, some say he's been shot dead now (See: Interior minister)
Reply 51
I am defending the Muslims here smh, people are already calling out against Islam with no conformation or details about the perpetrator

Please make sure you return to post here after we have some kind of confirmation.
I for sure will be relieved if it is not the case.
Ban guns in Germany!...oh, wait a minute....

I wonder who this attacker is? Domestic crazy person or Islamic terrorist.

I told you so -_-

too early to blame anything, wait for the facts bud
Original post by Zargabaath
I was wondering if GSG 9 would be the ones sent to sort it out. I read somewhere that "Special Commandos" had been deployed and I was confused because I thought they meant Kommando Spezialkräfte which wouldn't really make sense.

But yeah, that is a saving grace I suppose. GSG 9 are very good at their jobs.

You've been playing too much R6.
Original post by MrDystopia
Conflicting reports. Some say he's been arrested, some say he's been shot dead now (See: Interior minister)

Theres a clue for you in knowing this is a staged event constructed by the secret services and the government.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh do I suddenly have to give my respects to the victims? We have no idea how many have died, if you don't like what I am saying then go away, but you're about to see an influx of anti-Islam hate speech because of this, regardless of whether the perpetrator was Muslim or not.

Shows exactly the type of person you are tbh, you'd rather protect your own ideologies then show concern for innocent people being shot. Probably families going to the cinema with kids and such for a day out. Typical victim complex, have to make it about you.

No one brought up any motivation until you did.
Original post by Think People
Theres a clue for you in knowing this is a staged event constructed by the secret services and the government.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really...
Tin foil hats at the ready mate..
I told you so -_-

too early to blame anything, wait for the facts bud

Told me so?

What? You didn't tell me anything and I have not posted a comment since you last quoted me.
Original post by MrDystopia

Reuters also reporting that he's dead
Original post by Zargabaath
Shows exactly the type of person you are tbh, you'd rather protect your own ideologies then show concern for innocent people being shot. Probably families going to the cinema with kids and such for a day out. Typical victim complex, have to make it about you.

No one brought up any motivation until you did.

I wasn't 'protecting' any kind of ideology, stop attacking me, we've already got several people blaming Islam, and I'm not to blame for that - we both know it would've happened as quickly without me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending