BREAKING: GUNMAN SHOOTING in cinema in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mango Milkshake
You've been playing too much R6.

:innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Proximo
Reuters also reporting that he's dead

Indeed, seems that is the case now. Good thing the situation wasn't as prolonged as it could've been.
BBC reporting that it is unclear how he died.... Strange..
I hope the victims are okay.
Ugh I hate the world.

Well I'm off to go live on the ****ing moon. :flybye:
BBC reporting some injuries are related to police using tear gas.
Original post by fr0sr_
Really...
Tin foil hats at the ready mate..

You can joke all you want.
The truth has to be said.

Every attack that happens in the west is known by the secret services , they control and monitor all the activities within a country.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was another planned event like the orlando shooting.
1 man killed 50 in orlando ? You really think a man walks in to a nightclub and kills 50 considering he had to reload and no one even tried attack him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zargabaath
:innocent:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Apparently most people were injured by tear gas thrown by the police... Who was it that said these guys were good at their job?
Original post by Think People

Every attack that happens in the west is known by the secret services , they control and monitor all the activities within a country.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was another planned event like the orlando shooting.
1 man killed 50 in orlando ? You really think a man walks in to a nightclub and kills 50 considering he had to reload and no one even tried attack him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who told you all this valuable and truthful information? source?
Any news on who the shooter was?
Original post by Proximo
BBC reporting that it is unclear how he died.... Strange..

He may have shot himself, or the Police may have shot him. I think that's what it means.
Original post by Proximo
Apparently most people were injured by tear gas thrown by the police... Who was it that said these guys were good at their job?

what did you expect them to do? This isn't call of duty, the special forces clearly weighed out the benefits and risks of using tear gas, presumably so the siege didn't go on for too long otherwise it may have turned into executions. We already saw that with the Moscow cinema siege
Original post by Proximo

If the security services managed to keep civilian fatalities to zero in an enclosed, dark space, in a firearms situation by using tear gas, I would say they're extremely good.
Original post by fr0sr_
Who told you all this valuable and truthful information? source?

You want me to spoon feed you wih evidence?
The internet is free my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

This isn't a Tom Clancy novel mate, if you're in a nightclub off your tits on alcohol or drugs, and some nutcase walks in and starts spraying people down with a Sig Sauer MCX you're not going to charge him headfirst, you're going to panic, and freeze, or drop, or run away. Also some bad stuff happens because of bad people, not because of some lizard-people nonsense.
You want me to spoon feed you wih evidence?
The internet is free my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

No? I want you to provide me with a source to your ridiculous claims.
Original post by Arkasia
This isn't a Tom Clancy novel mate, if you're in a nightclub off your tits on alcohol or drugs, and some nutcase walks in and starts spraying people down with a Sig Sauer MCX you're not going to charge him headfirst, you're going to panic, and freeze, or drop, or run away. Also some bad stuff happens because of bad people, not because of some lizard-people nonsense.

Its a nightclub. Wouldnt you need ID to get in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

he was a regular there, so he probably walked in like he normally would have

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not when you've got a semi-automatic rifle and a death wish, he shot his way in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending