The Student Room Group

Losing your crush as a friend!

So I worked with my crush for about 10 months and she left to get a new job 2 weeks ago. During the 4 of the 10 months she had a boyfriend which didn't end to well. The time we spent working together we had a good time always talking and making each other laugh. When she left I started talking to her on social media more (Facebook and Snapchat), it then got to the point where I told her she was good looking... And from here on things went down hill, like she didn't reply to most of my snaps and didn't seem to want to continue conversation. I kept sending her snaps at random points hoping she would reply (these snaps were sent like days apart). In the end I decided to block her so I could try stop thinking about her and would stop snapping her....

This actually made it worse, I feel like I need to unblock her as I still want to be friends!
Original post by Anonymous
So I worked with my crush for about 10 months and she left to get a new job 2 weeks ago. During the 4 of the 10 months she had a boyfriend which didn't end to well. The time we spent working together we had a good time always talking and making each other laugh. When she left I started talking to her on social media more (Facebook and Snapchat), it then got to the point where I told her she was good looking... And from here on things went down hill, like she didn't reply to most of my snaps and didn't seem to want to continue conversation. I kept sending her snaps at random points hoping she would reply (these snaps were sent like days apart). In the end I decided to block her so I could try stop thinking about her and would stop snapping her....

This actually made it worse, I feel like I need to unblock her as I still want to be friends!

You can still be friends tbh (but it seems like she doesnt wanna talk to you so be cool and let her make the moves), and also talk to more girls if you have trouble getting her off your mind bro,

Best of luck
rollsafe

No. you made the right decision. Let time pass. Forget that ***** and you will find another girl 10 times as better. Trust me
That's the thing, I don't think you want to be friends or value her friendship (though you might think you do) - you probably still like her or, if you were to be friends with her again, the same thing would happen and it would be a cycle again until someone is blocked.
Reply 4
Original post by SuperHuman98
You can still be friends tbh (but it seems like she doesnt wanna talk to you so be cool and let her make the moves), and also talk to more girls if you have trouble getting her off your mind bro,

Best of luck
rollsafe

I was just about to accept that fact that I wouldn't speak to her again! Then she goes and messages me being all flirty saying stuff "no of them are as good as you" and "I'm not coming to see you :wink:".. I mean come on don't play with me like that
I was just about to accept that fact that I wouldn't speak to her again! Then she goes and messages me being all flirty saying stuff "no of them are as good as you" and "I'm not coming to see you :wink:".. I mean come on don't play with me like that

Arrange a meet uo when your both free

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending