The Student Room Group

Same **** different day

1.decides he is going to change his life in terms of taking care of self,social life and academics
2.kind of motivated
3.morning sees "friends" says hi and normal convos
4. Decent start, then **** goes down i either see this girl who i kind of like, seeing her pisses me off, because i am so hopeless with her and yep she probably doesnt like me.
5. Cba in lessons especially as we done exams :/
6. Thinks about how awkward and unconfident i am :/. Even though i try
7. Thinks about how none of my friends are close with me and dont care what i say. Maybe im boring **** knows.
8. Throughout the day thinking about and telling myself how i will one day make it and find myself.
9. Goes to cry anon on TSR.
10. Build up motivation again
Rinse and repeat

Scroll to see replies

mate what are you on about? What do you YOU want?
What are you seeking?
there's no one stopping you from doing what you want but yourself
Girl ignoring you? go to gym, get fit, you'll either no longer care about her in pursuit of better girls or she'll immediately want that dih
Friends ignore you? make new friends or tough it out for the next couple years until you get into uni

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
there's no one stopping you from doing what you want but yourself
Girl ignoring you? go to gym, get fit, you'll either no longer care about her in pursuit of better girls or she'll immediately want that dih
Friends ignore you? make new friends or tough it out for the next couple years until you get into uni

Spoiler

Yeah dude i got this, I have already been going gym for 1.5years and my gains suck so bad (can only squat 60kg,Overhead press is so weak), stopped for a few months but going back tomorrow to get the gains. I will train properly this time and will be able to squat 100kg in August.
Reply 4
Original post by RomanBF95
What are you seeking?

Trying to find my real self, and become successful.
How do you make your thread anonymous?
Trying to find my real self, and become successful.

successful in what?
What are you seeking?

My thoughts exatctly, wtf, lol
to find yourself, you need to try different things and see what suits you best, what are you interested in or what do you like? I have the same problem man but it got feck all to do with me not knowing who i am i do, it the matter of accepting yourself. Youre a human not an accountant or a ****ing model. Success is made by you not it, you cant become, you can achieve it!
...........am confused....
successful in what?

In finding myself, in not being an awkward loser who is always made fun of
Yeah dude i got this, I have already been going gym for 1.5years and my gains suck so bad (can only squat 60kg,Overhead press is so weak), stopped for a few months but going back tomorrow to get the gains. I will train properly this time and will be able to squat 100kg in August.

what you talking about being able to lift 100 kg in August you could be able to lift 100 kg in like next month, Be angry use your problem towards getting what you want. You see a girl-think of your problem with girls and say NO **** that. go to the gym, no friends **** it go to the gym use your brain man its a powerful thing
what you talking about being able to lift 100 kg in August you could be able to lift 100 kg in like next month, Be angry use your problem towards getting what you want. You see a girl-think of your problem with girls and say NO **** that. go to the gym, no friends **** it go to the gym use your brain man its a powerful thing

yeah i agree, i think im just going through a phase to be honest.
1.decides he is going to change his life in terms of taking care of self,social life and academics
2.kind of motivated
3.morning sees "friends" says hi and normal convos
4. Decent start, then **** goes down i either see this girl who i kind of like, seeing her pisses me off, because i am so hopeless with her and yep she probably doesnt like me.
5. Cba in lessons especially as we done exams :/
6. Thinks about how awkward and unconfident i am :/. Even though i try
7. Thinks about how none of my friends are close with me and dont care what i say. Maybe im boring **** knows.
8. Throughout the day thinking about and telling myself how i will one day make it and find myself.
9. Goes to cry anon on TSR.
10. Build up motivation again
Rinse and repeat

Enjoy your pathetic and miserable life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah i agree, i think im just going through a phase to be honest.

Is that phase going to the gym? I hope it passes quickly.
Original post by Elivercury
Is that phase going to the gym? I hope it passes quickly.

no the phase where I currently feel like such a loser
no the phase where I currently feel like such a loser

The gym wont fix that, you need to learn to like yourself. No one is perfect.
The gym can, and will fix that if you're determined enough
The gym wont fix that, you need to learn to like yourself. No one is perfect.
The gym can, and will fix that if you're determined enough

Sure it will. Because gym goers can never suffer from issues such as depression or body dysmorphia.

At any rate, good luck with it OP, hopefully it helps you.
Sure it will. Because gym goers can never suffer from issues such as depression or body dysmorphia.

At any rate, good luck with it OP, hopefully it helps you.

Dude, Im not hating myself. I just know for a fact that I can become much more confident and less socially awkward.

Quick Reply

Latest