The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Cleveland have no shot of repeating next year if they let go of Dahntay Jones.
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
If Howard joins them they're 100% making the playoffs. People say Howard is a lockroom cancer but that's only when there are egos in the locker room. Lakers and Houston are full of them. Knicks might be a bit with Melo, don't know much about his personality but Rose is as MELLOW :ahee:, as you could possibly want.

Melo is a cancer lol. I agree with elf. Not enough ball to go around that team. Maybe if they were playing quidditch there'd be enough :tongue:
Original post by eden3
Cleveland have no shot of repeating next year if they let go of Dahntay Jones.

Damn, everyone get on Dahntays IG right now and let him know the real ballers know who deserved FMVP! Didn't realise he taking the snub this seriously.

On a more serious note someone said Jefferson is leaving, he can't! I'd give him a pay rise tbh dude has been on point this postseason. Very impressive stuff from the vet. They need to keep everyone and look to make a move for K Love. That's about it tbh. I'd say J.R too but I kind of like the guy lol. Also getting a piece for Mozgov wouldn't be terrible.
After JR's post final speech feeling on him changed a little.
Reply 124
Damn, everyone get on Dahntays IG right now and let him know the real ballers know who deserved FMVP! Didn't realise he taking the snub this seriously.

On a more serious note someone said Jefferson is leaving, he can't! I'd give him a pay rise tbh dude has been on point this postseason. Very impressive stuff from the vet. They need to keep everyone and look to make a move for K Love. That's about it tbh. I'd say J.R too but I kind of like the guy lol. Also getting a piece for Mozgov wouldn't be terrible.

You should add RJ on snapchat :smile: He's had snaps where there's fans saying : "One more year! One more year!" (Rjeff24 if you're interested) :biggrin:
Does anyone have any ideas on an edit I should do that would be a hit? I'm thinking LeBron, I was gonna do Rose but he was my first post and putting him up again would be a bit meh.

Original post by Malevolent
Melo is a cancer lol. I agree with elf. Not enough ball to go around that team. Maybe if they were playing quidditch there'd be enough :tongue:

Ah right. Not good news. Still, I'd take Howard and hope for the best. He's a free agent right? You can't lose.

Same, that sh** was real AF. Made me tear up a little. Was sadder than Durants MVP speech.
Reply 127

Yeah if anyone wasn't moved by that then sorry they're not human.
Original post by eden3
You should add RJ on snapchat :smile: He's had snaps where there's fans saying : "One more year! One more year!" (Rjeff24 if you're interested) :biggrin:

Nice! :biggrin:

Same, that sh** was real AF. Made me tear up a little. Was sadder than Durants MVP speech.

Original post by eden3
Yeah if anyone wasn't moved by that then sorry they're not human.

Don't know what it is man but those ninjas were cutting onions hard that day.
Reply 130

Don't know what it is man but those ninjas were cutting onions hard that day.

:rofl: :lol:

Original post by MrDystopia

Who is he even looking at :rofl:
Mozgov is the first Russian NBA champion!
Rumours Knicks are front runners for KD...
@2:50 The nerve of LeBron James, 'Dahntay Jones... he's the luckiest man in the world I tell you that. We just picked his ass up like 2 months ago'. BOW TO THE KING YOU FOOL.

[video="youtube;6UFdHrPbCl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFdHrPbCl4[/video]
Reply 136
@2:50 The nerve of LeBron James, 'Dahntay Jones... he's the luckiest man in the world I tell you that. We just picked his ass up like 2 months ago'. BOW TO THE KING YOU FOOL.

[video="youtube;6UFdHrPbCl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFdHrPbCl4[/video]

LOOOOOOOL better put some ****ing respeck on his name!!! :rofl:
Holy **** Lebron that was savage
Reply 138
OKC supporter (before the move) slightly surprised at news they're looking to shop Ibaka, especially if it's for a draft pick. i don't see anyone who'd improve the team long term over Ibaka. KD and Westbrook next season must surely look at it as a weakening move as well. Unless it's for Love ( not saying it will be, just saying that's the only reason) then I see no point in them doing it.
Reply 139
https://youtu.be/6UFdHrPbCl4?t=145

put some respeck on James Jones the GOAT

Quick Reply

Latest