:hand:

Well I just did. :tongue: Hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain. :u:
Tfw you find something out that you should've known but didn't :lol:

Original post by RomanBF95
what is this all about?

You just talk about how you feel :tongue:
Original post by ravioliyears
Tfw you find something out that you should've known but didn't :lol:

:lol: someone you know having a crush on someone else? I do love a bit of gossip. :giggle:
Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
:hand:

Well I just did. :tongue: Hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain. :u:

Pfft, besharam. :hand:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Honestly, I feel a bit fed up of being single :lol:
Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13

Omg was just about to say this XD
Original post by SassKing13

The struggle is real sometimes, but after a while you stop thinking about it :lol:

But really, never give up. I'm not saying that there's someone out there for everyone and that you'll find someone 'eventually' because all of that is rubbish, to put it nicely. But what's important is that you don't give up, keep trying, make the best of what you've got, improve yourself, and hopefully something will happen.
Is anyone else as bored as I am right now?
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: someone you know having a crush on someone else? I do love a bit of gossip. :giggle:

I could only wish it was something like that actually. I would've rather found that out than what I've just just found out tbh :redface:
I could only wish it was something like that actually. I would've rather found that out than what I've just just found out tbh :redface:

Oh :hide:

:erm: you're welcome to PM me about it if you want for me to just listen. If it helps, that is.
Original post by Blondie987
Omg was just about to say this XD

You see I obviously knew that well in advance and wanted to beat you to it. :tongue:
Like an 🍳
Original post by SeanFM
Oh :hide:

:erm: you're welcome to PM me about it if you want for me to just listen. If it helps, that is.

Haha thank you for the offer. I'm going to have an early night - don't feel too great today. Night :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha thank you for the offer. I'm going to have an early night - don't feel too great today. Night :hugs:

Aw. :hugs: Goodnight!
Reply 1577
bored
Tfw you're more concerned about the outcome of the EU referendum than A level results day. :nope:
Original post by Anon_98
Tfw you're more concerned about the outcome of the EU referendum than A level results day. :nope:

Lol, it's been concerning me equally as much as my exam tomorrow morning. :tongue:

Latest