The Student Room Group

VOTE LEAVE ,EU Referendum -18+ and are undecided?

if you are 18+ and are undecided please debate here
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;ZJJZLwkcEhU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJZLwkcEhU[/video]
Reply 2
I am not going to debate....but why leave?
Original post by h333
I am not going to debate....but why leave?

No you can't ask a provocative question like that and then pretend to be a diplomat saying you're too scared/unknowledgable to argue?
Reply 4
Original post by 0to100
No you can't ask a provocative question like that and then pretend to be a diplomat saying you're too scared/unknowledgable to argue?

What are you on about?
I wanted to hear some reasons that is all as I still have time. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I heard about the 350 million but what about those people that say we benefit more than give. It is really confusing.
Reply 6
That is what I was thinking first. But I really feel that remain votes will be more. What do you think?

I actually have to go vote now so thanks for info although I knew about this before. Lol seems I already know but just so undecided.

I hope I make the right choice.
Original post by h333
What are you on about?
I wanted to hear some reasons that is all as I still have time. :s-smilie:

:rolleyes: if your vote is based on a couple hours of chit chat on tsr god help you (sarcasm) That's what I'm "on about" mate
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
:rolleyes: if your vote is based on a couple hours of chit chat on tsr god help you (sarcasm) That's what I'm "on about" mate

Erm no sorry that is not what I commented for. But to hear from all. And no it is not based on tsr, I have actually never commented on the vote until yesterday and today because I already got info from outside. Thanks.
Reply 9
If you saying it to me then, I am sorry I won't be able to tell. But hopefully it is for better.

I actually was confused because both sides presented good reasons.
I think you know damn well that £350m figure is utter b*llocks
Millions died in world wars to uphold democracy yet we only have to tick a box for it.

A vote for leave is a vote for democracy.
Original post by cbreef

^^This
Also the German version of CBI said yesterday that it wants free trade with UK whatever the outcome so the economic argument has been settled we will be fine if we leave.
Original post by cbreef

We have sent half a trillion to the EU since 1973
We will be sending £400 million by 2020
Original post by cbreef

You're right it is *******s because it's actually more thanks to economic revaluations and bailing out debt trapped eu countries.
Original post by cbreef

Is the trade deficit of £32.5 billion we have with the EU *******s too, or that out of 28 nations, we have a deficit with 20 of them? Or that the EU gave £16 million in foreign aid to Chinese steel industries whilst letting ours go under? Is it wrong that the sector for exports to the EU shrunk from 60% in 2000 to 47% in 2015? We don't need the EU.
Original post by AccountingBabe
Also the German version of CBI said yesterday that it wants free trade with UK whatever the outcome so the economic argument has been settled we will be fine if we leave.

Yeah, maybe. But you can't deny we will lose out on other matters. Plus it would be in our interests to join the EEA and accept free movement of people much like Norway does right now.
Original post by cbreef
Yeah, maybe. But you can't deny we will lose out on other matters. Plus it would be in our interests to join the EEA and accept free movement of people much like Norway does right now.

I'm happy to allow free movement if it means we can create trade deals with the world... Better than our current situation.

But no we won't have to accept free movement to get free trade because the power is on our side.
Original post by AccountingBabe
You're right it is *******s because it's actually more thanks to economic revaluations and bailing out debt trapped eu countries.

If you're referring to Greece, they should have never joined the EU in the first place. Their economy was already a mess. And when the financial crisis came around, matters were made worse for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending