The Student Room Group

Islam has ‘no place’ in my country, says next EU president

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thunder_chunky
Which race is being discriminated against?

Arabs
Original post by alevelstresss
Arabs

You can get white muslims too (that just as equally do not integrate into EU societies).
Arabs

The only person who mentioned the Arabs did so with the spot-on observation that Saudi Arabia hasn't taken in many refugees, relative to the amount Europe has taken in, despite being comparatively geographically and culturally close to Syria.

Try again.
Arabs

Race and nationality have little importance in Islam.
Original post by Aceadria
Race and nationality have little importance in Islam.

Yeah apart from the fact that a vast amount of Arabs are Islamic.
Yipppeeee :flip:

lmfao just kidding XD
Original post by TitanCream
My issue with comments such as these are, how can one be opposed to multiculturalism in the EU? Its pretty much about bringing all into one.

women don't want to be "culturally enriched"

Now let's discuss the arab slave trade of black Africans...this should be good -gets out popcorn and cola-

An even larger percentage are from the Asia-Pacific region (approximately 60%) - source. It's interesting how you are the only individual who isolated the Arabs.
(edited 7 years ago)
An even larger percentage are from the Asia-Pacific region (approximately 60%) - source. It's interesting how you are the only individual who isolated the Arabs.

I was asked to explain why, not dictate every single muslim population
Reply 30
Original post by physicsphysics91
“Islam has no place in Slovakia,” Fico told reporters in May. Warning that “migrants change the character of our country,” Fico declared he wouldn’t allow such change to affect his nation, implying an adverse, “Islam-driven” change.“

“Multiculturalism is a fiction. Once you let migrants [Muslims] in, you can face such problems,” referring to the spate of attacks on women in public spaces in the German city of Cologne around New Year’s Eve by Muslim migrants.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1126958/islam-no-place-country-says-next-eu-president/?source=twitter

How can this man be completely right? Without a doubt the liberal lefts will brand his comments as facist or racist before comparing him to Hitler and demanding safe spaces. Whilst the left wing have been busy denying problems and trying to cover up attacks (see this or this) anyone found to disagree with them are branded as bad people.

I really do not see the problem with his statement. Why should other countries follow the same failures as the UK? It has imported millions of blacks and muslims creating social problems.

Slovakia is 99% white and slovakian. So it will remain.
I was asked to explain why, not dictate every single muslim population

You were asked to show who was being discriminated against and you simply assumed Arabs - the focus of this thread is Islam, which is not unique to a specific region.
You were asked to show who was being discriminated against and you simply assumed Arabs - the focus of this thread is Islam, which is not unique to a specific region.

No, but it is concentrated in the Middle East and Asia - the former of which is primarily occupied by Arabs.

If you insult a religion, you insult its followers. It's pretty absurd to say "Yeah Mohamed you're a good guy but your religion is completely evil with vile tenets, every Islamic value you were raised up to know to be true is discriminatory and bad, your religion kills x people and sharia law is bad bla bla bla"
Original post by dskinner
women don't want to be "culturally enriched"

If you are referring to the sexual violence, rape is colourblind. Happens in all cultures/ethnicities, but I'm not arguing against your point.
If you are referring to the sexual violence, rape is colourblind. Happens in all cultures/ethnicities, but I'm not arguing against your point.

Not saying that it doesn't but i guess i'm capitalising more on the Muslims who do do this because they want somewhere to stay and then they do this, it's like them throwing your gift back in your face, it sucks and not nice, no-one wants that to happen
Not saying that it doesn't but i guess i'm capitalising more on the Muslims who do do this because they want somewhere to stay and then they do this, it's like them throwing your gift back in your face, it sucks and not nice, no-one wants that to happen

True, but lets be careful to avoid generalising. Unfortunately it is wrong how many individuals find it acceptable, makes you wonder just how bad it is in their home countries...
True, but lets be careful to avoid generalising. Unfortunately it is wrong how many individuals find it acceptable, makes you wonder just how bad it is in their home countries...

no generalising there, specifying the muslims who we do let in AND they throw the nice "gift" we give them back in our faces, not every muslim is a bad person
no generalising there, specifying the muslims who we do let in AND they throw the nice "gift" we give them back in our faces, not every muslim is a bad person

You are right. Its disgusting the way they express thanks :l
Here comes the racism....
You are right. Its disgusting the way they express thanks :l

It sucks but oh well not much we can do about it....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending