The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Looks like TSR has a strong remain group. No surprise. Lots of youngsters on here who thankfully can't vote. Lots of people of colour on here. Lots of liberals on the web. But real life is a different situation. :colone: Leavers are standing strong dammit.

Oh no. :nah: We are young and we are strong and many of us did actually VOTE. Boom-boom-bom-boom-bang-bang-boom. :eek4:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Oh no. :nah: We are young and we are strong and many of us did actually VOTE. Boom-boom-bom-boom-bang-bang-boom. :eek4:

Most TSRians who I'm sure entertained your thread with reps and posts are thankfully under 18. I swear, on my Leave vote :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
Most TSRians who I'm sure entertained your thread with reps and posts are thankfully under 18. I swear, on my Leave vote :biggrin:

Do you also hang around outside bars demanding to see ID?
Do you also hang around outside bars demanding to see ID?

This is such a played out insult towards me on here :rofl: try again.

Oh and hopefully you're white and not the descendants of Asians immigrants because guess what.

Remainers want to stay in Eu so that Asians don't get the jobs here nor outsourced to them. :console: Remainers, particularly the politicians, would prefer to stay in Eu so Uk remains majority white. Not that I mind but it's quite tragic to see Asian remainers :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
This is such a played out insult towards me on here :rofl: try again.

Oh and hopefully you're white and not the descendants of Asians immigrants because guess what.

Remainers want to stay in Eu so that Asians don't get the jobs here nor outsourced to them. :console: Remainers, particularly the politicians, would prefer to stay in Eu so Uk remains majority white. Not that I mind but it's quite tragic to see Asian remainers :rofl:

That makes no sense at all
Original post by king98034
That makes no sense at all

Then say that to the logic of Remainers. Anyway you can't just quote me and say..."that makes no sense." Don't antagonise me. Support your claims with a substantial post...don't quote me to say ********.

I will explain for the simple ones out there:

maybe you're 12 and don't get things, or you know it's true and are deflecting, but if UK stays in EU...most migrants will continue to be white/European. Better explanation here. Everyone says if we leave EU "we'll just get Asian/Caribbean migrants instead."

Do you know anything? I've even told this to remainers of colour on here AND off and either swayed their opinion on how to vote, so they said, OR they looked rather dumbfounded after having voted and had nothing to say :u:
Remain :yep:
Remain. 0to100 just looks like the kind of person who'd appear on Jeremy Kyle
Maybe this is going to sound silly to you, but I'm extremly grateful to everybody who has voted Remain. I'm an offer holder at a British university that comes from a country in the EU. I intend to fully immigrate after I finish university. I've always dreamed of living in England. I know that people will always prefer to hire an English person over myself if we are equal. I think that's not really fair, but I've accepted that. I'll try to be better and be hired because of that But what I've seen from the Leave campaign has seriously hurt me. So many hateful messages that I consider completly unwarranted. Broad generalizations without base in reality.
:frown:. Hate won:frown: still, thank you for everybody who voted rationally
We have voted to leave the EU! Haha! All the remainers on here thought they would win!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
Original post by TheTechN1304
Lol how did that go for you?

I cannot believe that a bunch of chavs and old racists are the reason why this already *****y country is going to turn to even more ****.

Lmao, this is your fault. You guys are going to suffer - have fun with the inevitable recession and austerity that will ensue. I hope they drag the negotiations out so much that it's YEARS before we see any difference, by which time many of these moronic 65+ year olds will hopefully have died out.

How much will being proved right lessen the blow of this for you?

Quick Reply

Latest